Tess Staffie DOB 2007 - 2017

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Tess Staffie DOB 07 Godstone Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

tess restarted her vaccinations today and was checked over and is in good health. Pictures tomorrow!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Tess enjoyed a lovely long walk today with Helen then ventured into the paddock for a photoshoot :biggrin.gif:
What a lovely girl she is, loads of energy and ran back and forth between me and Helen, with the ever happy staffie smile on her face :D
DSC09190.JPG
DSC09155.JPG
DSC09180.JPG
here she is running :biggrin.gif:
DSC09138.JPG
DSC09140.JPG
DSC09148.JPG
and best 'sit' and paw for a treat :D
DSC09154.JPG
DSC09142.JPG
DSC09156.JPG
and time for a cuddle :smiley-gen132.gif:
DSC09161.JPG
DSC09164.JPG
DSC09172.JPG
DSC09173.JPG
DSC09175.JPG
DSC09182.JPG
DSC09185.JPG
DSC09191.JPG
Lovely girl :)
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

I had a great first walk with Tess yesterday, a definite addition to my favourites list! Very easy to harness, calm leaving the kennels and brilliant on the lead. Seems like she'd love to play with every dog we passed not sure about the squirrels though. It was quite humid yesterday and I thought she might tire but no Tess just kept on going. We'd done my usual 40 minute walk and play in the paddock when Sarah asked us to hold on for the photo shoot so we went round the field again, Tess's tail up and wagging with the extra time out of kennels - just love her. She is such a sweet girl, lots of cuddles and kisses, hope her forever home comes soon.
Tim

Post by Tim »

We took the oh so friendly Tess in the paddock for a run around this afternoon....she's such a beautiful girl with a great personality:
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Tim

Post by Tim »

Short video of friendly Tess enjoying herself in the paddock
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Littlemissy

Post by Littlemissy »

Had a first walk with this little beauty today, so pleased to see me and no problem to harness , had a lovely Sunday afternoon stroll, a real pleasure to walk xx :D
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

I walked Tess for the first time yesterday and what a sweetie she is! A lovely welcome into her kennel and easy to get ready. We walked with Ros with Jerry and Tess was very chilled around him and happy to be out in the sunshine.

When you talk to Tess as you're walking her tail goes nineteen to the dozen; she's so cheery and sociable. She made no fuss over horses or other dogs and is calm on return. We then had some lovely cuddles! Tess deserves her own home and I don't think it'll be long til she finds it!
CoraMc

Post by CoraMc »

I walked Tess for the first time yesterday and what a sweetie she is! A lovely welcome into her kennel and easy to get ready. We walked with Ros with Jerry and Tess was very chilled around him and happy to be out in the sunshine.

When you talk to Tess as you're walking her tail goes nineteen to the dozen; she's so cheery and sociable. She made no fuss over horses or other dogs and is calm on return. We then had some lovely cuddles! Tess deserves her own home and I don't think it'll be long til she finds it!
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

This girl has got me wrapped round her little paw and she knows it! Put her neighbour back in his kennel this afternoon and just couldn't resist those huge brown eyes staring at me so we got a quick half hour walk and paddock playing before teatime. Tess was so enamoured with the plastic pretend branch that she teased me with it, running back and forth just out of my reach. When it was time to reluctantly take her back she was still holding the chew and I didn't have the heart to take it away. She proudly carried it from the paddock all the way back to her kennel and only dropped it when she saw the food bowl was full, well a girl has to eat! Someone will be so lucky to take this one home.
Fizz

Post by Fizz »

Lovely girl! :)
Tess was so easy to harness, and such an easy walk - we went past other dogs, horses and few cows with completely calmly.
That's not to say she's lacking in energy. Even after a long walk around the fields she had some to spare for a run around the paddock, which is always great to see :).
And I'd like to second what other people are saying about her being very sociable, definitely great with people.
Just can't help but love her.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”