Eva Staffie x DofB 2010 - 2nd March 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Eva Staffie x DofB 2010 - 2nd March 2021

Post by xxlynne »

eva1DSCF1196a.jpg
Eva arrived and took us all by storm. Such a wonderful girl but she wasn't long for this world and she developed a severe chest infection which was related to a large tumour resting on her stomach and chest. Our vet recognised how quickly she had deteriorated since she saw her on Friday just 3 days earlier and stated it would not be possible for her to pull through this illness and it is best to let her go with love.
Eva.jpg
Eva's Thread Below:
Current Status: Available
Eva's Story: Eva came to live with her last owner 18 months ago. Sadly he is now homeless and needed to make Eva safe. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Eva is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Eva is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
eva2DSCF1199.jpg
eva3DSCF1195a.jpg
eva4DSCF1197.jpg
eva5DSCF1202a.jpg
Eva's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Eva's owner was approaching different Rescues but could secure a urgent place. We were approached by n other Rescue and agreed to take her in.

Eve came into our Rescue on the 18th February 2021
anne

Re: Eva Staffie x DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Eva is a happy, gentle soul with the most endearing, beautiful smile. She adores people, loving attention and cuddles. I met her when she arrived and I was lucky enough to enjoy a walk with her yesterday. We plodded slowly down the lane and back. I did try and take her into the woods but it is very muddy and Eva made it clear she was not going in any mud. thumbs.gif
Here she is looking adoringly up at Jan.
eva6DSCF1198a.jpg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

I bumped into Charlie walking Eva back down the lane when I left the kennels yesterday. From a distance, I thought it was Zion (whom I had already walked earlier).

While we had a quick catch-up, Eva waited quietly and patiently. Welcome Eva!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Poor girl, lets hope she's not with us long, bless her. Looking forward to meeting her.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
renatatlek

Post by renatatlek »

We had the pleasure of walking with Eva today. What a gorgeous, gentle girl she is! She was very patient when Norbert put her harness on - no reaction to dogs that were jumping and barking in the adjoining kennels when getting out and coming back. She was happy to go wherever - we first went along the road and then into the woodlands. Slow but steady walk with Eva, stopping every now and then, accepting strokes. She got quite tired after about 40 minute walk, so we headed back. Look forward to getting to know Eva better, though hope she will find her forever home very soon!
Renata&Norbert
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I was honoured to meet the lovely Eva today, she seems much older than 11, probably due to her being out of condition. She is a very nice girl and was happy to have a slow walk, taking everything in along the way and making friends with a few people. I feel very sad for her that she has been passed on again, especially at this age, so I hope a nice comfortable home comes along for her very soon. Eva is good natured and patient I think, and must be a bit bewildered, bless her, but I have a feeling she will make many friends here.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Had a lovely walk with Eva yesterday. She already seems to be looking in better condition to me (I was here when she came in) and I really enjoyed my walk with her. We didn't move at a fast pace, but it was steady, and it was long! Eva was quite happy to keep going. If we stopped for any length of time (waiting for vehicle to move) she had a nice like down, but she would have carried on walking when I decided it was probably time we went back and I took somebody else out! I agree, she looks older that 11, and I feel she has had a hard life. She didn't react to any of the several dogs we passed, except to stop and look at them briefly before we continued. She has the sweetest face and likes a nice fuss. love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Eva Staffie x DofB 2010 - 2nd March 2021

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Our hearts were opened up meeting dear dear Eva...she stole a piece of all our hearts. It was a pleasure to share the last few weeks with us so sad

Her pictures say it all
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Such sad news, beautiful girl forever Eva love4.gif

Know you were loved by many xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

[cry.gif] [cry.gif] [cry.gif] Run free beautiful girl 💕🌈

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”