Michael Staffie DOB 2006 - 2020

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
gsdlover

Re: Michael Staffie DOB 06 Cosham Portsmouth

Post by gsdlover »

I remember Michael well. I'm so sorry for your loss and thank you for giving him such a wonderful home x
xxlynne

Re: Michael Staffie DOB 2006 - 2020

Post by xxlynne »

Dear Phil and Ang your hearts must be split asunder... Michael was a poppet, an incredible Staffie so pleased he came to you both and received such a wonderful life as a result. Indebted to you forever.
brialing47

Post by brialing47 »

So very sorry to hear of Michael's passing. He lived a wonderful number of years and he clearly had a wonderful life with you. God Bless you. Remember the brilliant and happy times. Keep safe and well.
Suzie

Post by Suzie »

Sad news about Michael passing.

I always thought he was a gorgeous looking lad, with that lovely red colouring and squishy, happy face.

I hope he didn't suffer too much.

In time, you'll be able to think about Michael and smile, remembering the happy and good times you had together.

Rest easy at Rainbow Bridge, Michael. Heart fill with love.gif]
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

So sorry to hear this. Michael was a lovely boy and what a fab age he reached and a fab life he enjoyed with you guys. Sending hugs. x
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Jennissima

Post by Jennissima »

I remember walking Michael at Guildford. Such a sweet, gentle, squishy, wriggly and affectionate soul. I’m so glad he found his loving forever home.

Run free sweet boy 🌈
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

I remember reading about Michael, such a a gorgeous little man.
I’m so sorry for your loss , thank you for giving him such a wonderful life full of love and cuddles. His good age is testament to the wonderful care you gave him
Have fun at the bridge little man xx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

So sorry to hear you have lost your darling dog, but what a wonderful age he lived to, and had a lovely home. Thinking of you Heart fill with love.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Hoonercat

Post by Hoonercat »

On February 12th, 2011 I arrived at kennels with my 2 children for an induction. There was a large group of dogs waiting in the field with their walkers, being readied for their Saturday morning walk, but we couldn't keep our eyes of this small, red, slightly rounded vision of joy. Michael was fantastic with the kids, they (and I) were besotted with this super-cute and ridiculously friendly little Staffie.
We spent the next 7 years volunteering at RR and I've no doubt that our meeting with Michael not only played a major part in that decision, but also convinced the kids that giving up their weekends to walk around fields in all weathers came with its rewards. love4.gif
RIP chunky monkey, you'll always be remembered.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”