Minnie DOB 04/06 - 03/19

In loving memory ...
johnfowle

Re: Minnie & Jack JRT Pair DOB 04 06 Tunbridge Wells Temp Fo

Post by johnfowle » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 am

Thank you, Lynne, for the previous "post". It's a big "ask", but I'm really worried what I will find when I go back into the sitting room after even just 10 minutes.

xxlynne

Re: Minnie & Jack JRT Pair DOB 04 06 On route to new home

Post by xxlynne » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 am

Minnie & Jack went to our vets for overview and 2nd vaccinations on Tuesday the 19th and then carried on and went home with Tracy (Pency) to join her pack. Today Tracy is in the car with the sweet pair to meet a family...

Tim

Re: Minnie & Jack JRT Pair DOB 04 06 On route to new home

Post by Tim » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:06 pm

wonderful news that their reserved :) met these two lovely's at Broxbourne, they're so so sweet
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/

xxlynne

Re: Minnie & Jack JRT Pair DOB 04 06 Waterlooville

Post by xxlynne » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Catherine, David and Sophie have given Minnie & Jack their most deserving home together today,

Our gratitude to Adam for taking them in; John and Tracey for the post operative aftercare ..oh were they put through the mill! And Mark our vet for his tireless patience in having John on his doorstep every other day, and Tracy (Pency) for offering them a permanent foster though as it was not for long!!!!!!!

Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Ooh!!! Another local homing! Will have to keep an eye out!
Don't Breed and Buy while Thousands Die in UK dog pounds

Rummibailey

Post by Rummibailey » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Ironically I got to meet them sooner than expected! Popped over to see Minnie and Jack and Catherine and David this afternoon to sort out paperwork. You would never have thought they had only been there for an hour or two! Very settled and happy dogs who have certainly landed on their paws! Thank you Catherine and David - have fun!
minniejack4.jpg
minniejack3.jpg
minniejack2.jpg
minniejack1.jpg
Don't Breed and Buy while Thousands Die in UK dog pounds

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:44 pm

Happy families...Happy tails!

PS Minnie's vet who has become a great friend and fan was delighted to here her and Jack's news

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Sent to Luisa in August 15
I do hope all is well with you and the Terrier Rescue / Rescue Remedies Team?

I got married at the end of May and needless to say who were at our wedding
Minnie&JackMarry.jpg
In the registry office
MissieJack2.jpg
At the end of August, we will have had Minnie and Jack for a year - and we just wanted to send a short update to you - and also Tracey and other fosterers who were helping Minnie and Jack out.

In summary - Minnie has had a pretty tough year. She needed some more dental work, then snapped her cruciate ligament - and despite cage rest, managed to break the repair band! Poor little soul had 3 anaesthetics in a 6 month period, plus a significant amount of time in cage rest. However - despite all this, she has remained a perky and delightful member of the family - settling very well into the routine and loving the garden. Regrettably she does have some more mammary tumours appearing, and so we are back to the vet on Monday for him to assess those.

Jack has really blossomed - Minnie's cage rest meant that he walked out on his own, befriending two large retrievers and enjoying long bouncy walks on the South Downs with them. Minnie is now able to join them, however this period of independence appears to have made them both more comfortable with short separation. Jack is a very playful chap and sociable. Minnie is definitely the brains of the duo!

I can quite honestly say these are the easiest Jacks I have ever known - and to somehow prove I am not 100% biased... Please see the pictures attached - David and I were married in May - appropriately at The Kennels, Goodwood. Minnie and Jack were the main attraction :-) and loved every minute of it

Very best wishes and kind regards to you all. Well done, and keep up your great work

Catherine

Dani

Post by Dani » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:53 pm

What a lovely update and great pics :biggrin.gif: .

MandaTK

Post by MandaTK » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:51 pm

What perfect pictures to show how 2 little Jacks are loved so very much and being so part of your family became part of your wedding. Wonderful wonderful pics and :smiley-gen132.gif: I do hope Minnie improves soon. Thank you for such a great update and for showing Minnie and Jack as beautiful and gorgeous as they are. xx