Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 - 19.02.21

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Judy

Re: Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 Gatwick Kennels

Post by Judy »

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting this beautiful gentle girl. She seemed very dejected when I entered her kennel this afternoon, I offered her a few sausage treats which she accepted in such a gentle careful manner, when I attached her leads she realised we were going out for a walk. Despite her age she walked well and seemed keen to be going out. It is just so sad that Mollikins should find herself in kennels at her age, she will make a wonderful companion and I do hope, as mentioned in other comments, that her stay in kennels will be short. angel13.gif]
Jokav

Re: Mollikins Staffie DofB 2004 Horley Temp Foster

Post by Jokav »

The beautiful Mollikins enjoying some time out from the kennels yesterday 😍

She is just adorable - so I’ve gone to collect her again today to have a relaxing afternoon pottering around the garden and snuggles
DD38A166-4AA2-4B9B-A8F7-51ED1BDB98EF.jpeg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So lovely, such a nice thing to do, bet Mollikins is enjoying her time with you x
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

I’ve picked her again again this morning so she can keep me company whilst I work

She is honestly a delight 😍🐾
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

So..... Mollikins (Molli for short) is staying with me on a foster break this weekend until Sunday - whilst I can I will 😍

She struggles in kennels and so desperately looking for her forever loving home

Such an easy old lady to look after - please don’t overlook her because of her age 🙏
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

Last night was the first night in ages that Mollikins (Molli) has slept away from kennel life - I just want to give an update.

What an amazing lady!! She’s definitely people friendly, my neighbour popped in to donate me a soft bed for her and thrives on tummy rubs. My husband met her for the first time and bonded immediately- so she is male friendly.

About 22:30pm, after her last garden business - she made herself at home on our bed and didn’t move all night 😍

Today she will keep me company whilst I work from home

This grand old lady struggles in kennels and is clear she needs her home comforts that she so desperately missed out on

I wish I was in a position to keep her 😞
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

Mollikins has really come out her shell whilst she has been on a short foster break with me, I’m sad to have to take her back 😞

Today she has been sitting out in the garden taking it all in (love to know what was going through her head)

She came indoors and I was like where is she?? 🤣

I found her on top of the fleece blanket in the lounge which is on a beanbag looking all pleased with herself 😍 she really does like finding strange places to get comfy

Lovely old lady she really is - I so hope she finds her forever home
E000CAA5-43C3-48B1-B519-BC91E8E1090B.jpeg
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

Molli is back with me - my heart broke taking her back yesterday (Monday) so giggled my plans and she is back with me for a few days.😍

Sadly I can’t smuggle her aboard Friday night - so she needs a warm bed - any current foster placements... please please?? 😞
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

Mollikins continues to amaze me everyday whilst she’s in my foster care - she’s just adorable and gives the most loviest gentle kisses 😘

She loves to sit on her hind legs and wave her front paws in the air - such a character

Whoever provides this little legend a loving forever home is going to be lucky 🍀
DebbyandJim

Post by DebbyandJim »

Met Mollikins today, would not believe she is 15. She walks really nicely on the lead but as someone else said she is very selective on treats. I’m hoping this little star gets homed soon but if not have arranged to foster her next weekend!

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”