Mollymay Staffie DofB 09.06.06 - 19.10.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Mollymay Staffie DofB 09.06.06 - 19.10.19

Post by xxlynne »

DSCF2343.jpgmollymay.jpg
21.10.19 Peter called today to say sadly Molly went downhill over the past month with her back legs failing and it came time on Saturday the 19th of October to kiss her goodbye.
MollyMay.jpg
Molly's Thread
Current Status: Homed
Mollymay's Story: Mollymay was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Hampshire council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Mollymay is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Mollymay is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2349.jpgmollymay.jpg
DSCF2342.jpgmollymay.jpg
Mollymay's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Mollymay - 12 year old Female SBT White & Tan
Molly is a lovely sociable girl who came in as a stray but remained unclaimed. She has a large lump on her tail which the vet is unconcerned about currently. They have advised to monitor it.
Mollymay.JPG
Mollymay comes into our care on Monday the 18th March
Simz

Re: Mollymay Staffie DofB 2009 Comes Gatwick 18th March

Post by Simz »

Welcome gorgeous girl love4.gif
HelenaDevlin

Re: Mollymay Staffie DofB 2009 Gatwick Kennels

Post by HelenaDevlin »

I met MollyMay for the first time yesterday and she is such a sweetheart. She was quiet and gentle in her kennel and gave me a lovely welcome. On her walk she seems to like carrying something in her mouth - she even picked up a rock to carry but soon gave it up for a treat. We then found a tennis ball which she was very happy with. She walks really well on the lead both on the common and pavements. She loves a cuddle and I really hope she gets her forever home soon
Heart fill with love.gif]
Dangless0000

Re: Mollymay Staffie DofB 09.06.06 Gatwick Kennels

Post by Dangless0000 »

I so hope darling girl gets a home, hate to see our poor staffs abandoned especially when they are an older girl like Mollymay will share xxx angel13.gif]
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So after a false start, I went into Peppers kennel first, they do look very alike, Pepper had already had her walk so I tracked Molly May down, leads on and off we went.
Molly May is a lovely, sweet girl and walks beautifully on a lead. It was quite hot today so we took it slowly which Molly May enjoyed very much.
Molly May definitely likes her treats and you do get the most beautiful smily face when she thinks she deserves another, Molly May got lots of treats!
As it was so hot we did stop a few times and I learnt that Molly May does love a cuddle and is happy to give proper old face washes! I love ❤️ a staffie face wash!
Molly May is a lovely girl with a sweet and gentle nature combined with that amazing staffie spirit. I don't think she will be with us for too long angel13.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Mollymay for the first time today, despite not having taken her for a walk before she was very friendly and welcoming. She really is a lovely kind gentle soul, once we had got away from the kennel environment Mollymay relaxed and enjoyed her walk. She is very easy to walk, doesn't pull at all. When we got back to her kennel she very gently accepted her sausage treats. Gorgeous girl. love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Oh fingers crossed Mollymay that this is your turn xxxxx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I am so pleased to see Mollymay is reserved she really doesn't like the noisy kennel environment. I took her for a walk this afternoon, what a lovely gentle girl. We had a group of walkers pass by who stopped to make a fuss of Mollymay which she really enjoyed, we then had a couple of cyclist pass us on a narrow path which she didn't take any notice of and the same when we passed another dog walker. She will be an absolute joy to her new family. Be very happy Mollymay you deserve it. Heart fill with love.gif]
chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

What a beautiful soul this little lady has. She's such a charmer, she gave me a really lovely welcome into her room even though we hadn't met before. She was very patient with me whilst I rearranged her harness, which had got a bit wonky.

We had a lovely walk with her carrying her tennis ball all the way round, she also likes to make little noises and have a bit of a chat with you!
20190413_120825_opt.jpg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Dear Peter. came forwards to offer the everso lovely MollyMay her home today. Sadly after 18 great months with Carlos Peter had to say goodbye but felt in his heart he would help another ... MollyMay was the lucky lucky girl.
MollyMay and Peter
MollyMay and Peter
MollyMay and Peter with Linda a close friend and neighbour
MollyMay and Peter with Linda a close friend and neighbour

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”