Jane Carne Chessington Walker

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
John

Re: Jane Carne Chessington Walker

Post by John »

So sad to hear about Jane this morning. Jane was the contact at RR when I started at Chessington and was very kind and helpful. A very sad loss.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Originally posted November 2014 by JaneC

Truffles has been lovely throughout her stay with us. Today involved a walk to Osterley Park where she enjoyed a paddle with her new friend Mocha (my friends chocolate lab).
Truffles really is a super dog and hopefully she gets her forever home soon.
I don't think I have stopped smiling since she arrived. We are enjoying nice long walks together and then she cuddles up with us in the evening before sleeping through the night in her basket. My boyfriend and I are really enjoying her staying with us. She is affectionate and friendly with both dogs and other humans. She is also house trained.

It's also really nice to see that Wispa who previously lived with Truffles is having a break from kennels. They both are super dogs.

What a wonderful example of Jane's love and care she gave to our dogs both at the kennels but also the many dogs she fostered for us before the children came.

Knowing you were unwell Jane but really hoped your condition wouldnt become terminal....SO SORRY its such a tragedy angel13.gif] you were here and angel13.gif] you are now forever
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Rest in peace Jane, our world is a sadder place without you [cry.gif]
Dani

Post by Dani »

Rest in peace Jane ,thoughts are with her family at this difficult time .
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Thank you Jane for being so kind when I joined rescue remedies at chessington. We had some right giggles when we were waiting for the dogs to be brought out to us . I remember thinking how we clicked because of your dry sense of humour. You even knew how to put up with Terrys bad jokes !
We all miss you greatly and I just can’t believe you’ve gone.
My heart goes out to the family and friends Jane leaves behind 💗xx
JSTA

Post by JSTA »

Shocked and saddened by this news. I remember her as one of the first points of contact for volunteer dog walking. She obviously gave so much to life. Thought to Family and Friends.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”