Tessa 2006-10/2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Chrissy M

Re: Tessa 06 & Lexi 08 Staffie pair Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M »

Had a lovely walk with this delightful pair today with Barry.

They were both very friendly and soooooo happy to be out and about, very good with passing dogs (all on leads) these two would be a dream in any home, they are so in tune with each other and love to be very close.

A lot of horses in their spesh Christmas gear passed us and the two girls were very well behaved and just watched them silently go by.
Mini Santa on a horse did not phase these two gems xx
Mini Santa on a horse did not phase these two gems xx
A very calm pair watched this lot go by , I hope they felt festive !
A very calm pair watched this lot go by , I hope they felt festive !
The Dynamic duo enjoying a few treats
The Dynamic duo enjoying a few treats
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

This sweet pair are so easy to harness and walk and love to be out and about, always checking each other is there..cute !

I walked them yesterday with Judy and they were good as gold, no reaction to passing dogs at all..top marks !
The very friendly pair with Judy
The very friendly pair with Judy
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh what a beautiful pair of girls. Jen and I took Tessa and Lexi out yesterday, their first outing at Guildford. Tess was very confident Lexie needed a little more encouragement at first to her new surroundings. We had the most amazing walk, both girls every now and then touching heads in such a sweet way. So affectionate, and they enjoyed all the sights and sounds on the river. Cannot wait until we walk these two darlings again. xxx love4.gif
JenG

Re: Tessa 06 & Lexi 08 Staffie pair Guildford Kenns

Post by JenG »

Wonderful girlies who clearly adore each other... we had such a lovely walk yesterday and I took a little video. You will hear a bit of "wheezing" which is Lexi who seemed a little more stressed than her Mummy Tess who as very calm. When we returned to the kennels we walked other dogs and on our return these two were curled up in their bed together - so so sweet!
pits

Post by pits »

Here's some photos of Tessa & Lexi that I took on the way back from their walk. They seemed to have been having a great time.
Happily walking
Happily walking
Always smiling
Always smiling
She's got a lovely colour
She's got a lovely colour
Beautiful
Beautiful
DSC_9531.jpg
DSC_9516.jpg
Smiling
Smiling
DSC_9535.jpg
JenG

Post by JenG »

Thank you Johan for these lovely pictures of "the girls" on our walk today - they really capture their beauty.

Today we walked along the canal, Lexi again was the more excitable, Tess the more laid back chilled out one.
We passed an excitable off lead dog and both girls were excited by this - in a playful way we were sure of, but we ensured that we kept a good distance as the owner refused to put the dog on a lead (ho hum!) .

We met a much calmer labrador along the way who had sensible owners who popped her on a lead. The girls politely watched them pass without a fuss. Good girls!

We met Johan and Mrs P walking Rafferty and Johan took the lovely piccies of them, Tess especially posed for the camera - she has the sweetest Staffie Smile! Lexi was actually more interested in rafferty, she was very keen to play I think!

Such darlings these two..... they have had their world turned upside down yet they still manage to smile and enjoy their walks..... Hoping for a happy ending for them soon. :crossfingers.gif:
Katharine

Post by Katharine »

What beautiful girls - love that smile Tessa!!
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Myself and Sarah walked these two yesterday for the first time, oh they are so lovely and cute, they were both excited when we went into them but also very patient while we faffed around with one of the harnesses. They loved their walk even though it was a grotty day, when we got back we let them in the paddock for a little bit of off lead time, they were not interested in any toys but they loved having a run around with us, big happy staffy grins on their faces :D so lovely to see! They are an adorable couple, Lexi is a bit more livelier, mum Tessa is bit more chilled and loves having her back rubbed. Someone is seriously missing out on these two.
xxlynne

Re: Tessa 06 & Lexi 08 Staffie pair Brockley SE London Foste

Post by xxlynne »

Today Tessa & Lexi have gone into Foster with Katie & Madeleine :thanks.gif:
nina

Re: Tessa 06 & Lexi 08 Staffie pair Brockley SE London Foste

Post by nina »

Fabulous news xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”