Re: Lucy Staffie x DOB 2011 Bordon Hants

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

by Elliesmum » Sun May 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Fantastic, happy homings weekend :D
Rescue Remedies_2

Post by Rescue Remedies_2 »

by SarahW » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:16 pm

I am so pleased for Abby and Lucy, they are such wonderful girls. Thank you Paula & John for giving these girls a forever home. I am sure they will be missed by Katie & Madeleine who have done a wonderful job looking after them. Be happy Abby & Lucy. :smiley-gen132.gif:
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lucy was such a sweet soul very dependent on her sister as Abby was on her. Litter sisters who have had such love given for many years with Paula and Jon I can only hope sometimes when you loss someone so close their strength comes into you....

Sad times
Sarahk

Re: Lucy Staffie x DOB 2011 - 2018

Post by Sarahk »

How dreadfully sad, thoughts with Abby, Jon and Paula at this sad and difficult time.
The memories will always be with you and Thankyou so much for giving them such love and fun times together, so sorry Lucy was taken so young, but yours and Abby’s love lives on xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Re: Lucy Staffie x DOB 2011 - 2018

Post by Chapmania »

Such sad news [cry.gif] I remember Abby and Lucy well. My thoughts are with you all at this incredibly sad time. Run free over Rainbow Bridge sweet Lucy love4.gif xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”