Miss Nancy (Missy) EBTx 3 legged DofB 2006 Arundel

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Miss Nancy (Missy) EBTx 3 legged DofB 2006 Arundel

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jane shed some tears over the weekend when she called as she was coming to terms Missy Nancy's time was close. My heart feels for them. Nancy passed on such a beautiful summers day... 12 years young.

Let joy fill your hearts as life is beautiful and even more beautiful when we can share our lives helping our homeless friend know what it is to be truly deeply loved! Eternally grateful
Hayleycakes

Post by Hayleycakes »

Sat at work in tears smiley-sad010.gif She was a truly graceful and Gorgeous Girl inside and out.. Will miss you forever,, run free little one love you xxxxxxxxxx
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Thank you for making sure this special girl crossed the bridge in a happy loving home ...knowing she was cherished [cry.gif] crying1.gif]
Run fast and whole again darling Missy over Rainbow bridge [cry.gif] crying1.gif] angel13.gif]
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

What a beautiful girl, I'm so sorry you didn't have her for long. Thank you for loving her and giving her a super home angel13.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So sorry to hear this sad news. Miss Nancy was a lovely girl. Thank you for giving her a forever home where she was loved and cherished. Run pain free over Rainbow Bridge Miss Nancy love4.gif xx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

So sad to see this. Thank you for giving her the very best home in her last weeks knowing she was well and truly loved by you all. Run free sweetheart and my love to Jane and Nigel and Chico xxxxxxx
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

So sorry to read this sad news, I have never met Miss Nancy but followed her online and was so pleased when she was homed with the gorgeous Chico. Such a shame she did not have much time but she knew she was loved and cherished. RIP and run free now lovely girl. xxxx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Thoughts are with her owners .
Rest in peace Miss Nancy xxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”