Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
EmmaD

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

Post by EmmaD »

I am so sorry to read this, poor Glynis, as many have said we're all so grateful that Lynne and the team found you such a wonderful home and that you knew such love, RIP girl x
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Glynis I will always cherish the time I spent with you. You taught us that no matter what life deals us, it is ours for the taking. You took life and what it dealt you with good grace and dignity. Rest in peace sweet girl. For ever in our memories and hearts xx
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

I'm truly so sorry to read this.

Thank you for giving this special girl a wonderful last six months. X
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Tears of joy when you were homed and tears of sadness now you're gone X

My message to Jess when she told me her sad news yesterday morning:-

Oh Jess, I am sorry. I am in pieces for you. Can hardly type through my tears. You did everything for her and she was so loved by you and she knew it. My heart breaks, she was a strong girl and I wish you could have had her with you for longer but you gave her the most love in her last few months than she ever had in her entire life. Glynis may have left your life, but she will never leave your heart xxxxxxxx Kate x

RIP Gorgeous Girl xxxxx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Heartfelt thanks to you Jess for giving Glynis the loving home she deserved. So sad for you both that it was for a short time. You will never be forgotten Glynis, you taught us all so much and I am honoured to have known you x
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Cobbtastic

Post by Cobbtastic »

Thanks to all of you for the kind words at such a difficult time. I've started to come out from under the grief cloud and am fondly remembering Glynis, her personality and habits. The house is empty without her. I miss things like her greeting me with excitement and a wagging tail in the hall when I got home from work and letting me stroke her head until she fell asleep at night. She was a master at giving side eye when she'd want something and almost always got her way.

While I'm sad that our time together was short, I like to think that she was ready to go once she understood that she deserved all of the love and comfort I tried to give her.

I'm so thankful for all that you at RR did for Glynis to save her and bring us together.
20190804_175918_opt.jpg
20190806_191805_opt.jpg
Dani

Post by Dani »

Very sad to hear Glynis has passed away recently .
Sorry for your loss Jessica .Such lovely photos of Glynis.
Susieblue

Post by Susieblue »

So sorry to hear this news. I remember her in the room next to the walkers area and I was so thrilled when you adopted her, I am so grateful you were able to give her a lovely home even though it was for less time than we all hoped x
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Jessica thank you for posting such lovely pictures of darling Glynis. I absolutely adore the one of her by the fire she looks so Regal just like the Princess she deserved to be and could be with you. Thank you for giving her the very best last few months and her knowing how much you loved her. Big hugs to you. xxxxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

It was such a shock to hear of the sudden passing of Glynis. My heart goes out to Jessica. Thank you for offering our special girl a forever home. Glynis did not have the best of lives but she was so loved at RR and indeed flourished in her new home with a mum who loved her. Life can be so cruel at times. At least Glynis had a loving home and was happy thanks to Jessica. I am so saddened it could not have been for longer. Run free over Rainbow Bridge Glynis love4.gif xxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”