Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 - 19th January 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
lucyloo

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 Pevensey Bay E Sussex

Post by lucyloo »

So sorry to read this, RIP Cassie. There is a pic on page one of her with Hank. Hank sadly also passed away, so I hope he will find Cassie and show her the way up there in doggy heaven.
lacey

Post by lacey »

lucyloo wrote: Wed 20 Jan 2021 21:11 So sorry to read this, RIP Cassie. There is a pic on page one of her with Hank. Hank sadly also passed away, so I hope he will find Cassie and show her the way up there in doggy heaven.
That would be so sweet, she would love that.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

So sad to hear this news, what a sweet little girl Cassie was, my heart goes out to you xx blu1.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 - 19th January 2021

Post by xxlynne »

Dear Nick and Steph... this is such sad news..... Darling little Cassie

Permit me to draw people's attention to Lacey's thread who was also a Staffierescue little girl who you kindly took home and offered everything to
Lacey RIP

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You have given and made Cassie so welcomed and so integral to your family...she will be with you forever
lacey

Re: Cassie Staffie DOB 2011 - 19th January 2021

Post by lacey »

xxlynne wrote: Thu 21 Jan 2021 11:12 Dear Nick and Steph... this is such sad news..... Darling little Cassie

Permit me to draw people's attention to Lacey's thread who was also a Staffierescue little girl who you kindly took home and offered everything to
Lacey RIP

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. You have given and made Cassie so welcomed and so integral to your family...she will be with you forever
Thanks for the kind words, Lynne. Still hurting and missing Cassie so much, the house is empty without her. We have been lucky to have Lacey and Cassie, two sweet and loving girls.

We're going to take a break now but who knows what the future will bring. Don't rule out us rescuing again!

Best wishes from us both and keep up the fantastic work you do. xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”