Tay (Lexus) Staffie DOB 2012 - 03.02.2020

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
MandaTK

Re: Tay (Lexus) Staffie DOB 2012 - 03.02.2020

Post by MandaTK »

Just read Tay's thread from start to finish. What a boy he was. From such a sad skinny lad to the happiest cuddly bouncy ball loving boy he came with such love to give and receive. My heart goes out to you losing this special boy blu1.gif but remember he has taken so many memories of kindness and pure pure love with him over the Bridge. Lots of love and run free Tay knowing we are all thinking of you and your Mum and Dad xxxxxxx Heart fill with love.gif]
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Oh I am sad to read this. I loved this boy to bits from the moment I met him. I am so glad he had a wonderful forever home and he got to touch so many lives.

I'll never forget you, nor will anyone who had the pleasure of knowing you. Feel so sad for your family but so thankful to them. Nun night sweetheart xx
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
helen g

Post by helen g »

Really sad to hear this news. I will always remember him fondly from my time walking at Godstone
pigpogdoo

Post by pigpogdoo »

blu1.gif Aw just seem that Lex has died. I’m so sad and so very sorry. I was his foster when you came to adopt him, and I remember how complete ecstatic he was to know you were now his family. Such a short life but what a wonderful one you gave him. I’m so happy he knew nothing but love and joy with you. Sending you thanks and love xxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”