Fizz Patterdale DOB 02.2004 - 09.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Fran

Re: Fizz Patterdale DOB 02 2004 Weekend foster Ascot

Post by Fran »

Well little Fizz came to me a very frightened girl. She had been in a kennel for 2 months and she came out with a very loose harness on which her family said fitted her perfectly before! Looking at her vaccination card she has lost a kilo and I think due to stress her fur has become very thin. The photos above must be before she went into kennels. We let her be very quiet last night and she slept downstairs in her bed all night.

Today has been a better day, still very scared. This afternoon I had to go out and worried all afternoon but made sure my son was looking after her. He text me all afternoon to keep me updated. She had come upstairs with him and slept in the hall outside his bedroom so she could see Jonny in his bedroom and I also got a text to say she had gone for a 4.385 second wee!! When I came home we went for a walk around the block then home for a fish dinner (as the family said she loved fish) and then I went outside with a coffee and she sat next to me (a first). I think she is slowly trusting which is great - it is just baby steps at the moment.
IMG_1442.JPG
IMG_2973.JPG
IMG_2976.JPG
IMG_2977.JPG
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Thank you Fran for helping this lovely girl adjust, so pleased she is relaxing a little more, every little step is a big one for her :)
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Westie

Post by Westie »

Oh bless her little heart, she must be so confused.

So very sad to read that her owner has passed away, but very happy to know she is staying with you Fran.

Know she will be receiving lots of love and cuddles, which is nothing more than she deserves.

Big cuddle to Fizz from me.

Westie
:dog_running-186.gif:
X
Fran

Post by Fran »

Just got back from a early walk this morning. Her family said she liked bottles! and it was lovely to see her play. She now is my little shadow and is by my foot while I am on the computer.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

:biggrin.gif:
Fran

Post by Fran »

Well Fizzy is is such a funny thing. It took her 2 days to come into the tv room and then took 5 minutes standing at the door before she came in. Then looked what happened next.
IMG_2994.jpg
She now comes into the tv room and sleeps in her bed on the floor. Today in the garden she did not mind the lawn mower and decided to ignore all her toys and play with my garden bag which was so funny to watch and then play with her bottle. Fizz loves her walks and she easily managed 2 hours this morning, and then played with her bottle when we got home, you would never know she was 11! I do hope she finds a forever home soon - you won’t be disappointed.
Loves her bottle
Loves her bottle
About to jump up as I had her bottle
About to jump up as I had her bottle
Please do come and join me.....
Please do come and join me.....
Fran

Post by Fran »

Fizzy is here for a few more days. She is enjoying the nice warm weather and after her walk this morning she enjoyed sitting in the sun. She is really funny as she tells you when she is hungry and stands where I usually have her bowl and gets my attention. I am happy to oblige as she needs to put on weight. I do hope she gets her forever home soon.
IMG_1557.JPG
IMG_1560.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG
Fran

Post by Fran »

Fizz gets so excited when she knows she is going out for a walk. She happy to jump in the car and sits nicely back or front seat. She does not bark at other dogs but does not like them in her face unless she knows the dog. She prefers to walk past and ignores them.
IMG_1571.JPG
She does enjoy sunbathing and here is my son giving her some loving.
IMG_3473.JPG
Unfortunately Fizz's stay with me has now ended :smiley-sad010.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Fizz Patterdale DOB 02.2004 St Ives Cambs

Post by xxlynne »

Fizz met Caroline & Brian her brother today...the pictures say it all Fizz is joining Hoagy & Tuffers, I saw pictures and thought Fizz would feel...sorry 'Fell', very much at home Hoagy being a Red Fell Terrier and Fizz & Tuffers being Black Fell Terriers. Happy days little Fizz you are already very loved and will be very well cared for.
FizzHomed1.jpg
FizzHomed3.jpg
Our thanks goes to Fran for taking Fizz in and offering her a weeks respite and saying prayers for her new owner to find her soooon. They worked!
FizzHomed2.jpg
FizzHomed4.jpg
FizzHomed5.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Fizz Patterdale DOB 02.2004 St Ives Cambs

Post by Sarahk »

Wonderful, the power of rescue and lifetime back up working wonders :)

Corks popping for you Fizz, be happy with your new family :D

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”