Angel Staffie x DOB 01.05.2005 14.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Dani

Re: Angel Staffie x DOB 01.05.2005 Highbury North London

Post by Dani »

So pleased have been following Angels story and really hoping her forever home was near :thanks.gif: and please keep us updated.
jules

Post by jules »

As Dan and Jessica pulled up in their car and saw Angel they were smiling. Yes, Angel has that affect on everybody. It was a lovely meeting and Angel has her home. Bless her she deserves it. You cannot but love her as she is so giving of her affection.

I echo Lynne's thanks to everybody involved in her care and homing throughout her stay with RR. My, oh my, Lynne you have a wonderful medical team behind you. She is looking good. Nothing seems to phase her she just gets on with her life.

The pleasure was all mine having her as a house guest and I look forward to updates. Thank you Dan and Jessica, it was lovely to be in on this homing. :smiley-gen132.gif: :D
Tim

Post by Tim »

Reading this, The weekend just gets better and better - Have a great christmas Angel you so deserve it !

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
anne

Post by anne »

This is happy reading- Angel in a warm, loving home.
Enjoy little Angel darling. xx
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Angel was the first dog I walked (with RR and in general) and she made it so easy for me. I've always kept an eye on her thread and it's great to see her find her home, she deserves to be enjoying life outside of kennels :biggrin.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news. Angel has her forever home :thanks.gif: to Dan and Jessica.
Special thanks to Jules who kept Angel out of kennels when she was most in need.

Be happy Angel :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
JessicaT

Post by JessicaT »

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to let you know we have arrived safely home with our beautiful Angel! We love her to bits already!! :biggrin.gif: She's just so loving and so sweet, we feel very lucky to have found her and very happy to have her sharing our lives with us - we can't wait to shower her with all the love and kisses and attention she deserves!! HUGE thanks to Lynne and Jules who met us this morning, and everyone else at Rescue Remedies for working so tirelessly - you are so appreciated and we cannot thank you enough for everything you do :thanks.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I am soooo happy for you Angel, I love you and will miss you. Thanks you kind people for adopting this special girl, she is a darling and I have enjoyed spending time with her. She DOES look good now and I pray she keeps her good health for a long time. This has made my Christmas, tears of joy here. Please keep us updated. :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Looks like the perfect place for a perfect Angel! So glad to see this and especially at this time of year, enjoy little one :smiley-gen132.gif:
JessicaT

Post by JessicaT »

Here are some piccies of our beautiful Angel settling in xxx

Angel1.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”