Brian Cane Corso DOB 05.2010 - 28.02.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Brian Cane Corso DOB 05.2010 - 28.02.19

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Brian78.jpg
Brian needs:- lots of TLC and nourishment
NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.
Flower6.jpg
Known background: Brian was found stray with his partner Edie an Am Bull Dog. Both were in an advanced state of neglect and emaciation.

About Brian: New arrival, under assessment.

Visit Brian's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Brian79.jpg
BrianHome4.jpg
Brian4.jpg
Brian's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Original referral: Emergency call as Edie Brian's partner was about to be put to sleep due to her poor health/ condition and brian was separated from her. We insisted we take them both to give them a chance of being homed together once we have treated them to regain their health.
Brian21.jpg
Brian.jpg
Brian6.jpg
Stevie'sMum

Re: Brian Cane Corso DOB 05.2010 North London pound tomorrow

Post by Stevie'sMum »

It never fails to humble me when, despite everything that life throws at a dog, he can still wag his tail. A lesson for us all I think!
MandaTK

Re: Brian Cane Corso DOB 05.2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by MandaTK »

Lots of love and cuddles needed for Brian and Edie. Bless them xx
montyjack2

Post by montyjack2 »

wow, looks just like Martha, that crinkly nose with feel like velvet x
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Brian came in to us yesterday. I collected him from the pound and reunited him with Edie who had been kept at another kennel. He was amorous so Edie told him off and when you see poor Edie with her prolapsed rectum you can understand why. Brian took it all in good humour. This all happened 5 mins into my journey and I thought they were going into a fight but no. Then they settled down sleep one head resting on the other. Then he obviously tried again 15 mins off our destination then I stopped the dog mobile and opened the back door and I had 2 innocent faces looking up at me and lick came my way from Edie. Off we set and to the kennels. Phew 2 large dogs having a fight in the back of the dog mobile was not a pleasant prospect.

Brian is a dream boat easy peasy giant. Loves people loves dogs. Edie and he have been living with a Chihuahua none of which their owner could keep the Chihuahua obviously was rehomed. Edie and Brian were handed into the dog warden. Both in a dreadful state but devoted. Both had had previous homes before this last one in different places.

Collected Brian this am and he has now been neutered, 1st vaccinated and treatment commenced for some cellulitus on his back leg. Whilst I was asking the vet if she could do this and this I looked down to Brian sitting listening, as I turned to him he lifted his right paw and placed it in mine...heart melter. Wait until you see SarahK and Tim's pictures this weekend WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

Awwww what a sweetheart - so glad he and Edie have been rescued by RR. Onwards and upwards for the pair of them from hereonin :smiley-gen132.gif:
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Ah that brought tears to my eyes. Brian holding his paw up. Bless, how amazing it is that dogs are so forgiving and just want to love and be loved. I think this man is going to be a favourite with walkers xxx :smiley-gen132.gif:
EmmaTDW

Post by EmmaTDW »

Well this handsome boy is certainly special. What a gentle bear. He is big but as soft as butter and walks like a dream: no pulling and just wants to be near you and be loved. And he certainly got lots of snuggles today. Sir Brian is the loveliest, soppiest boy: a big soft head and the most gorgeous eyes. I am smitten. :smiley-love014.gif: :smiley-love014.gif:
Look at that handsome face
Look at that handsome face
image.jpg
SarahB(froggs)

Post by SarahB(froggs) »

Well I met Brian today briefly.....I agree with Emma....I am totally smitten with this lovely big cuddly teddy bear. A gentle soul who just needs a big dose of TLC, which he will certainly get at RR :smiley-love014.gif:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

For a first date Brian thought it had gone really rather well !
image.jpg
image.jpg
when Emma met Brian !!!
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”