Minxie 'Toy' Patterdale 2004 - 2016 Richmond

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Re: Minxie 'Toy' Patterdale 2004 Richmond

Post by xxlynne »

Well and now I'm here Minxie has deteriorated drastically in the last week and she doesn't want food and has got up 3 x today for a little walk to the water bowl and she is using a towel in the bathroom to relieve herself as her need dictates. I nearly took her to the vets this morning as she looked really rough and was trembling but she did stand up so I gave her the benefit. Her terrier instincts are absent and she isn't rising to any "whohar" in the pack. She is resting with her eyes glazed over. Her lumps are all over now and large such is Lymphoma which I havent had experience of before. Tender times
Sarahk

Re: Minxie 'Toy' Patterdale 2004 Richmond

Post by Sarahk »

Treasure every moment as I know you do, the sun shone for sweet Minxie today :smiley-love014.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Minxie 'Toy' Patterdale 2004 - 2016 Richmond

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Little Minxie died as I was preparing her comfy bed for her journey to our vets...Max told us and there she was, determined not to leave her home and to be with us forever. She lies next to me as I type and whilst Lorenzo plans her final resting place in our garden. Just as her friend Fern chose to have a natural death rather than go to the vets.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I am so so sorry Lynne and Lorenzo. Your hearts must be broken. Sending you both lots of love. Minxie run free without any pain little one see all your friends over the Bridge, having had so much love within your life from Lynne and Lorenzo. xxxx
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Lynne & Lorenzo, I'm so sorry.....it has been a tough few months for you both.

Most of us only have to cope with losing one dog every few years which is bad enough.

My thoughts are very much with you. Xx
Nicki

Post by Nicki »

Sending you love.
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Oh Lynne & Lorenzo another one of your family gone in such a short time, I'm so sorry. Bless Minxie for passing naturally in her home xxxxxxxx
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

So sad - to lose another one of your gorgeous doggies, so close to one another. RIP little Minxie, so, so loved within your little family - running fast and free once more xx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Minxie did it her way, right to the end, what a wonderful girl and what a wonderful life she enjoyed, thoughts with you Lynne and Lorenzo xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

My thoughts are with you Lynne and Lorenzo. xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”