Timmy Staffie DOB 12.13 - 22.11.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
vwhitecooper

Re: Timmy Staffie DOB 12.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by vwhitecooper »

What a star he was today! Walked him for the first time this afternoon. Whilst going around the island we encountered 4 off lead dogs who were all playing together - one of whom took a shine Timmy and wouldn't leave him alone. He behaved impeccably and tried to carry on with his walk despite a bouncy young male dog clambering all over him!! He's a little smasher with lots of personality.
Lee10

Re: Timmy Staffie DOB 12.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Lee10 »

Hi,

Took Timmy out for a run Saturday and today and he seemed to love it. Fitter than me, but it was fun. He kept looking behind to almost check I was keeping up with him. At one point he completed a commando role jumped up and carried on running, I think he was trying to cool off in the grass.

Lee

:smiley-chores002.gif:
MrsP

Re: Timmy Staffie DOB 12.13 Ramsgate Kent

Post by MrsP »

Timmy was at his MOST excitable at meeting his family today which means he was at his most mouthy :biggrin.gif: He has a wonderfully gentle mouth but holding everyones hand in your gob is not the most polite way to say hello. Timmy listened to Clare, Paul and young Sam beautifully and his joyous puppy personality won him his home :smiley-eatdrink004.gif:

I took Timmy off of transport from Wales and helped him with his nosebleed caused by the stress of it all on his first day with RR, today I waved him off to his Furever home! Tad 'emosh' but 100% AWESOME! Enjoy the sea little dude.
Timmys homing.JPG
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Brilliant news Thank you everyone who has supported Timmy 'inbetween homes' soo fantastic to know he has left the building..way hey!
Dani

Post by Dani »

Yay :smiley-bounce016.gi: So pleased for Timmy
Mark Brentwood

Post by Mark Brentwood »

Lump in throat moment. Just imagined this wonderfull little guy with a stress related nose bleed.
Bless his little heart all came good for him in the end. Have a lovely life by the sea.
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Hooray!! :smiley-bounce016.gi: :havefun.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Gave Timmy his hug and cuddle goodbye before going off with his lovely new family. A treasure indeed. Everyone loves Timmy andwe are so happy he has his forever home. Agree a bit emotional Laura but so happy our little boy has found his home. xx :smiley-dance010.gif: :smiley-gen013.gif: :thanks.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif:
ActualEmmaWilde

Post by ActualEmmaWilde »

Good luck Sweet Little Timmy!! :goodluck.gif: xxx
Dani

Post by Dani »

Timmy's owner Claire posted on fb recently that Timmy sadly passed away in tragic circumstances " I rescued Timmy aka Timmy-pig/stinky Tim 4 years ago. Sadly we lost him yesterday. He drowned in a tragic accident in the sea when we weren’t with him. I can’t even put into words the loss I feel. He was such a massive part of mine and my family’s life. Sleep tight my baby boy, I’m struggling to imagine life without you 😢"

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”