Timmy Staffie DOB 12.13 - 22.11.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Timmy Staffie DOB 12.13 - 22.11.18

Post by xxlynne »

timmy5.jpg
Timmy's owner Claire posted on fb recently that Timmy sadly passed away in tragic circumstances " I rescued Timmy aka Timmy-pig/stinky Tim 4 years ago. Sadly we lost him yesterday. He drowned in a tragic accident in the sea when we weren’t with him. I can’t even put into words the loss I feel. He was such a massive part of mine and my family’s life. Sleep tight my baby boy, I’m struggling to imagine life without you "
amaryllis-full-house_shutterstock_416085673_800x800_rgb.jpg
Timmy's thread below:
Current Status: Homed
Homing Requirements: New arrival, under assessment
His Story: Timmy was saved from a Welsh pound and we were asked could we offer him a Rescue place which we were delighted to do. Now neutered, chipped and vaccinated. Now homed
Advert: New arrival, under assessment

Interested in homing Timmy?
Please click to complete our online homing questionnaire so we can match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle.

Please visit Timmy's thread on our forum to find out whether he is still available. For full details and daily updates on all our dogs available for homing, click our forum link. Timmy is also featured on http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

***PLEASE NOTE: Our mission is to find every dog in our care its forever home. Our Rescue requires a minimum £175 donation for each dog at the time of adoption. These funds allow us to continue to help homeless dogs.***

See Timmy's Thread Below. Watch his progress through our Rescue.
Original Referral Details: Please can you take another Staffie as Mia is now ready to travel
Timmy.jpg
MrsP

Re: Timmy Staffie DOB 12.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsP »

Timmy is a lovely little Staffie boy. He came in so excited and happy to see us, very puppy.

I was a little eager to get him into his kennel so I could go and get his travelling friend Mia, and I think the lack of settling time caused him to get a little stressed and have a nosebleed. Timmy then got five worried women walkers clucking around him and you've never seen a boy so happy! His nosebleed stopped, he had some water, got a collar (as he arrived without one) and I think he realised he was safe.

I then went and spent some time in the field with him. All passing dogs got a relaxed wagging tail, he knows 'sit' and is quite good on the lead as he just looks to you for instruction. Still a bit mouthy at the moment but listens to an 'ah, ah' and I think he's incredibly trainable as he's treat focused and so eager to please. He has a puppy feel from his nose to the end of his tail and I am smitten.

Oh and he's beautiful!
timmy5.jpg
Waggy lad
timmy2.JPG
Hello baby boy
timmy3.JPG
Dani

Post by Dani »

:iagree.gif: Aww lovely boy Timmy.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh my goodness I so agree with Laura. This boy is too adorable. He had so many cuddles when he had his nosebleed. Today we walked his first walk at Guildford, with the lovely Sasha by his side. He snorts and grunts when you speak to him as if he is replying!! Hilarious. He was so well behaved, knows his commands and knows that he is not to be "mouthing" but he tries!!! In short I think everyone who meets this beautiful gorgeous boy will love him, I certainly do and extra cuddles came his way. Beautiful boy.xxx :welcome.gif: :biggrin.gif:
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Ooh yes, this little chap is going to be a firm walkers' favourite! I took him out for the first time this morning and what a super, dinky little chap he is. He was easy to harness, walked beautifully on the lead, and chugged along quite happily with Mario and Ross. And back at the kennels oh how he loved a good rub down and cuddles! Welcome, little man! :smiley-gen132.gif:
Mark Brentwood

Post by Mark Brentwood »

What a handsome lad you are Timmy. I don't think you will be in kennels long.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Very true Mark, Timmy is indeed a special little lad adorable, cannot wait to walk him again this week! See you soon Timmy xx
sarahh

Post by sarahh »

I took Timmy on a little outing today and he was SO excited about it.

Easy to harness in his kennel, ignored the other dogs while walking out but a little reluctant to get in the car. It is very high and he is only little! I lifted him no problems and off we went with him snuffling and snorting away in the boot. He didn't try getting through the dog guard, but made a bit of noise - mostly panting though.

Once at my parents' house the excitement started! Timmy's main problem is that when he gets excited he can mouth at hands, so not a great first impression with my mum when he grabbed her hand and then started dead-heading all her (alive) flowers! Oops... But it's all in play and fun, he's so friendly and happy. Every person he met was SOOOOO exciting (my dad and my brother) and when he got into the house I was a little worried he was going to hyperventilate with excitement. Timmy LOVES houses. I took him out into the garden a couple more times, but he kept wanting to go back in the house. I did see him start to calm down and listen, with the help of treats he was doing a beautiful sit and would jump into his bed when asked.

I took him out for a short walk and he was very well behaved. Not bothered by birds, cats (well, I'm not sure he spotted them), other dogs, people, children, balls, buses, cars or bikes. Good on the short and extender lead, he kept looking back at me on the extender though his recall could still do with some work (he doesn't know his name yet, but does respond to "good boy" and the rustle of a packet). The only issue on the walk was that he tried to get into any house with the door open - he just wants to be in a home!

While we were eating our lunch Timmy mostly stayed lying on the floor, did jump up a couple of times towards the end of the meal but nothing persistent so I'm sure he would soon be behaving himself perfectly round human food.

The excitement and mouthing is very playful and puppyish, and he was already learning that he had better luck getting fuss or treats from me if he sat. I think it wouldn't take him long to calm down inside, and hope someone gives him a chance in foster or a permanent home to settle. He is so loving, seems totally people and dog-friendly and not phased by anything outside. Plus he's got such a cute squishy face :)
Tim

Post by Tim »

We met little Timmy today....so so friendly, just want's cuddles all the time :)

What a smile ...
untitled-1386-1.jpg
How handsome ..
untitled-1391.jpg
untitled-1414.jpg
untitled-1404.jpg
waiting for a treat
untitled-1418.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I absolutely love Timmy. We had a fabulous walk today. He does not like going under bridges or over structures but with lots of encouragement he does it and comes out the other end for treat! He is SO good with other dogs,he played with two others who were walking and came to have a "chat" with Timmy. He will make a beautiful dog for someone in his forever home which i hope will be soon for him even though I will miss him. Cuddles galore and lots of love fromthis little boy. xx :smiley-gen132.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”