Kia Staffie DOB 04.2008 - 08.04.20

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Kia Staffie DOB 04.2008 - 08.04.20

Post by xxlynne »

Kia4.jpg
Just had to say goodbye to our gorgeous bundle of love today. Got Kia from you. Our little Rescue Girl. We had her for 5 1/2 years. She was 12. We loved her with all our hearts. x Angela and Ken
Kia (2).jpg
Current Status: Homed Homing Requirements: New arrival under assessment
Her Story: New arrival
Advert: New arrival under assessment

Interested in homing Kia?
Please click to complete our on-line homing questionnaire so we can match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle.

Please note that this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available to foster until a 'forever home' is found.

Please visit Kia's thread on our forum to find out whether she is still available. For full details and daily updates on all our dogs available for homing, click our forum link. Kia is also featured on http://www.staffierescue.co.uk

***PLEASE NOTE: Our mission is to find every dog in our care its forever home. Our Rescue requires a minimum £175 donation for each dog at the time of adoption. These funds allow us to continue to help homeless dogs.***

See Kia's Thread Below. Watch her progress through our Rescue.

Original Referral: 5th August: Hi all We still just have Kia who had just a few days left. A lovely dog and I really don't want to see anything happen to her If no room please do share to your other contacts, I am not in the office tomorrow but will check my emails (won't be until late afternoon though). Further info and pictures available on both

Kia 6 year old female NEUTERED and MICROCHIPPED. Kia is great with people, lived with children and cats with no issues. She isn't dog aggressive as such but definitely prefers to be only dog in household and keep to herself on walks. Loves fuss and attention PTS on FRIDAY 8th AUGUST

Please let me know asap if you can help. Alison xx

7th August Thank you for your very kind offer with Kia. We haven't got anything for Kia yet apart from an offer of another Rescue can pay for a few more days kennelling for her - if you are able to help that would be amazing, she's a lovely little dog - she does want to be an only dog but is otherwise no problem, and we haven't seen her go looking for trouble if you know what I mean. Previous owner who had for 5 years said great with kids and her three cats.
Kia.JPG
We have agreed to take Kia and on that basis they are holding on week for us to find a kennel!
staffylevi

Re: Kia Staffie DOB 2008 Swindon Pound coming soon

Post by staffylevi »

What a beauty... :smiley-gen132.gif:
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Mark Brentwood

Re: Kia Staffie DOB 2008 Swindon Pound coming 14th

Post by Mark Brentwood »

Your safe now little Kia.
xxlynne

Re: Kia Staffie DOB 2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Kia arrived today, she is wonderful.. SarahK has taken photos but here are a few..

She came to the vets this afternoon and had a full check and 1st vaccination.
Kia1.jpg
Kia2.jpg
Kia3.jpg
Kia4.jpg
Kia5.jpg
Kia6.jpg
Kia7.jpg
nhelyer

Re: Kia Staffie DOB 2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by nhelyer »

I got to meet delightful little chunky monkey Kia today ... and what a lovely, lovely girl she is! She was very easy to walk ... running backwards and forwards on the extender (but never pulling) so making the absolute most of her time out. She was very engaged with me right from the outset, just wanting to please. We sat down for a bit by the canal and my, what wonderful staffie kisses she has in store for you all! Paws on my shoulders, but oh so gentle, giving me a thorough face wash! She didn't even want a pig's ear; just wanted to leap into my lap for cuddles. I couldn't get any good photos (she was always too close to me) so you'll just have to take my word for how lovely this little pint sized girl is. Guildford walkers will be queuing up for Kia! Welcome, little one. You are safe and loved now.
Sarahk

Re: Kia Staffie DOB 04.2008 Guildford Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

I was delighted to meet staffie girl Kia as she came into our care last week, a bit of an impromptu photoshoot but Kia still shone, a girl with a big heart and a big staffie smile too :biggrin.gif:
DSC09806.JPG
DSC09809.JPG
DSC09811.JPG
DSC09818.JPG
DSC09822.JPG
DSC09824.JPG
DSC09830.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Tim

Post by Tim »

We met the ever so friendly Kia today...
untitled-1368.jpg
Cuddle time with Rachel
untitled-1311.jpg
untitled-1319.jpg
untitled-1287.jpg
untitled-1272.jpg
untitled-1263.jpg
Even more cuddles, this time with Laura
untitled-1340.jpg
untitled-1362.jpg
untitled-1366.jpg
Tunny tickle at the end :)
untitled-1376.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

:thanks.gif:
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

After her photoshoot Kia showed new walker James around. Affectionate, adorable, chatty and enthusiastic, Kia is everything that is wonderful about Staffies.
Kia1.JPG
Kia2.JPG
Since Kia came to Guildford I have taken about 40 photos of her, she has either been too busy enjoying her walk or too close enjoying cuddles, this is the best of all of them and it's pretty ridiculous. Love her to bits.
Kia3.JPG
xxlynne

Re: Kia Staffie DOB 04.2008 Ruislip Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Kia has found her new family...and oh what a welcome she received...the prodigal daughter...with the fattened calf ...well actually specially prepared STEAK awaited her. Angela and ken are over the moon as so are we! Angela has just joined the forum so will soon be updating Sorry too dark for photos

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”