untitled-0296.jpg
untitled-0280.jpg
untitled-0334-1.jpg
untitled-0340.jpg
untitled-0322.jpg
such gorgeous eyes
untitled-0328.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
Sarahk

Re: Sasha SR DOB'08 & Doodles TR DOB'01 Godstone Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely pictures Tim, love the top one of the two of them together :)
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
littleroo

Post by littleroo »

Aint they just Gawjuss!!!! These two heart melters just need that loving home together. Ronnie n Summer send slurpy kisses :smiley-gen132.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Teresa and I had the pleasure of taking this gorgeous pair out yesterday. They both enjoyed all the fuss and attention that they received at the Funday. Doodles and Sasha thrive on attention and were in their element. Everybody that met this delightful pair fell in love with them. Children adored them. Sasha and Doodles were so gentle with the children. It was lovely to see.

Sasha and Doodles were so well behaved. This pair would be no trouble. They would love to be part of a family again. It would be great to see them being offered a foster place or even better still a forever home. This pair so need to be settled in a home. I love them. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Yes Kim, I hadn't had the opportunity to walk them before, how could you not love them? Sasha makes sure she gets all the cuddles, cheeky monkey, she literally threw herself into the lap of any child that happened to be sitting on the grass! doodles is quiet and gentle and needs a home at her age desperately. Was delighted that they came first in the Rescue dog class :biggrin.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
SaraC

Post by SaraC »

Meeting these two little guys was a serious pleasure at the Fun Day. My goodness are they beautiful in the flesh - they caught the eye of everyone that walked passed them. Doodles is straight onto your lap & both have a very sweet and calm energy to them. What a perfect little pair!
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

The pleasure was all mine yesterday when I took this delightful pair out for a walk. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Sasha and Doodles are so pleased to see you when you enter their kennel. They are so well behaved and no trouble to get ready.
We went for a walk first, they are a total delight to take out. They don't pull at all and are so happy to be out. Sasha loves her free time in the paddock where she just runs and runs and then has a good roll. :biggrin.gif: Doodles just watches on!
They love a cuddle and the pair of them try and sit on your lap at the same time. :o
With winter fast approaching it would be wonderful if a foster home or better still a forever home could be found. Doodles really needs home comforts at her time of life. How lucky is somebody going to be? Two of the sweetest dogs you could ever wish to meet. Just love these beautiful girls to bits. :smiley-gen132.gif: xx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

These 2 are soooo devoted bless them :D

I took them to the vets this morning, Sasha for her spay and Doodles for a dental. They travelled so well, both sat on the passenger seat in the front of my car !
Sasha made it known that she'd rather I had an automatic as that way I wouldn't need to stop tickling her to change gear ! Her eyes are sooo expressive, the look she gave me was hilarious :lol:

They were so sweet, Sasha at one stage licking Doodles ear as though in reassurance and then proceeded to rest her head on Doodles back, so sweet it brought a tear to my eye :)

They are a very special and loving pair :smiley-gen132.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Sasha SR DOB'08 & Doodles TR DOB'01 Tunbridge Temp

Post by xxlynne »

Sasha and Doodles are doing so well in foster and enjoying being in the warmth. Turning lots of heads and a great hit with the dog walkers.

Really need to see these two homed and because of the length of time they have waited beginning to consider splitting them ..because how long should they wait is there anyone will to home a duo with completely different breed characteristics?

Homings are slow and we do need to get Sasha and doodles settled into home life sooooon
gsdlover

Re: Sasha SR DOB'08 & Doodles TR DOB'01 Tunbridge Temp

Post by gsdlover »

Sasha and Doodles are the perfect pair .....i would imagine that it would be very easy to forget that you actually had them :smiley-gen132.gif: Very sweet when they were at Godstone and such a lovely, established pairing for someone that might feel they could give two dogs a home. :biggrin.gif:

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”