Blake Staffie x DOB 06.12 - 9.16

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies_3

Re: Blake Staffie x DOB 06.12 Bournemouth

Post by Rescue Remedies_3 »

Posted: 28 Apr 2014 07:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

Hi Vicky. Sorry I haven't txtd sooner, been very busy weekend and now back at work. As you can see Blake has settled in and Buffy has been an angel. He is sooooo gorgeous and we love him to bits. He is such a lovely boy, I can't believe how lucky we are to have him in our family. Anna has done an amazing job with him, we have nothing but praise and thanks for her. As soon as I get five mins I will go on the forum with an update. Good luck with all the other gorgeous staffys, you all do an amazing job. Best wishes Paula & Karen

Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 21 May 2014 by kay

Blake has been with us for 4 weeks now, and is settling in really well. He and our 10 year old female staffie are bonding well. Blake has given her a new lease of life. He is adorable, loves his snuggles and well as his play times.

Blake has some issues with anxiety but this is happening less, when it does it is through over excitement!!!
Will post more another day.
Thank you for giving us the chance to give Blake the life he deserves.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 21 May 2014 by Mrs P

Lovely picture
xxlynne

Re: Blake Staffie x DOB 06.12 - 9.16

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh how very very sad Karen and Paula.... when Blakee came into the pound in the freezing weather all skin and bone: He had the determination, as did his carers, to make it through away from a tragic life's start..........

We all have such a wonderful feeling for you both, knowing your pain. but in gratitude that with your care we know Blake didn't have a tragic life: Blakee was given a fabulous life...for what we are all eternally grateful to you for.
Tim

Re: Blake Staffie x DOB 06.12 9.16

Post by Tim »

Run free Blake Kiss of love.gif
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Bless his heart. Literally crying my eyes out.
So happy he was surrounded by love after such a terrible start. I actually didn’t recognise him, his transformation was amazing. So cruel he was taken so soon :,(
My love to those that cherished him xxxx Kelly (Kennel owner who remembers Blake when he arrived)
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Aaaah no blu1.gif my poor little Blake, rest in peace little fella x Scott (Kennel manager)
pigpogdoo

Post by pigpogdoo »

So very sad. Thank you for the joy you gave him in his short life. He died knowing he was loved Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”