Maria Mastiff x DOB 2009 - 12.07.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Sarahk

Re: Maria Mastiff x DOB 2009 Chessington Kenns Oxted W/E

Post by Sarahk »

Brilliant night with Maria last night, she was good as gold and even let me know when she needed to pop outside just before 5 this morning, business done she was back up those stairs and settled on the bed like a rocket ! Maria is 100% housetrained :)
Nice walk this morning, Maria was very good on her extender and she's so responsive to her name bless her, I love love love her :D A lady stopped us to say what a gorgeous face Maria had and Maria was pleased to waggle up to her for a fuss then wait very patiently whilst we talked about Maria being in rescue, the lady couldn't believe she'd have to wait long, well Maria has waited too long already so I hope she was right and she won't need to wait much longer for her own happy ever after :smiley-love014.gif:
Friday is my dog walking day at the kennels so I filled the treat ball and told Maria to enjoy the treats then have a nice rest until I popped back. Lynne popped in mid morning and she was resting good as gold on the small sofa by the back door. When I popped back a few hours later she'd snuck off upstairs to lie on my bed, as I called her name I could hear her jump off the bed and then down the stairs to say hi :D Very very very good girl
Kiss of love.gif
Since I've been home we've enjoyed some playtime, Maria has enjoyed her dinner and then plenty of snuggles :smiley-gen132.gif:
Maria uses her front legs just like arms and wraps them round my neck for a proper cuddle and those beautiful big brown eyes of her just melt my heart every time :smiley-love029.gif:

Maria snuggling up after I got home (very muddy day at the kennels !)
image.jpg
image.jpg
And lots more snuggles from yesterday :smiley-gen132.gif:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Relaxed I'd say !!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
And watching Paul OGrady for the love of dogs :D
image.jpg
Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

image.jpg
Found some more pics on my phone from when Maria first arrived home yesterday :D :smiley-gen132.gif: :D
Paws crossed for her forever home :0)
Paws crossed for her forever home :0)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Such a soppy socks Kiss of love.gif
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

Had the lovely Maria following us on the walk today and she is a total sweetie.
DSC00521.JPG
DSC00520.JPG
DSC00519.JPG
Last edited by marknsal on Sun 13 Dec 2015 21:32, edited 1 time in total.
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

I can't believe Maria is still looking for a home.....she sounds like the perfect addition to any family.

Lovely photos as always Sarah. X
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Hi MarknSal, Maria asked me to say thankyou for all the sausages, she loves you both :D

Zoe I can't believe she's still waiting either, breaks my heart taking her back to kennels even though I know they love her dearly at chessington and spoil her as much as they can, but this beautiful gentle girl deserves to have her very own family to dispense all that Maria love to :smiley-love014.gif:

Maria wiggling away on the charity walk, quite a wiggle on her !
image.jpg
image.jpg
Beautiful xxx
Beautiful xxx
Doesn't she look smart, she wasn't sure to start with so my Xmas jumper had to come out too to keep her company xmaskick.gif and I promised her no one and no doggies were laughing at her coat, they all thought she looked GORGEOUS xxx

Time out for cuddles with my girl :smiley-gen132.gif:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Maria thoroughly enjoyed the walk but was plodding a little at the end, all which meant a sleepy girl on the journey back to chessington...
image.jpg
image.jpg
Loved having her to stay again, she has a special place in my heart, there really is nothing like a Maria hug to make you feel happy xxx
Maria is a very special girl and a total sweetheart, love her very much xxx
Sarahk

Re: Maria Mastiff x DOB 2009 Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Couple more snapped by others of Maria and me on the walk ...
image.jpg
image.jpg
Impossible not to give Maria a cuddle xxx
Scottie11

Post by Scottie11 »

Been a while since I've posted on here and unfortunately Maria is still in need of that forever loving home she really does deserve. I've run out of words to describe and sum up this perfect girly. She has it all she loves to play as long as possible but yet she also loves to hug and snuggle as possible. She's great with young and old. I did have a video of her playing with my 2 young nephews in the garden (5 and 2) but unfortunately not long after I lost everything on that phone :'( she was so perfect with them, running after every ball they threw, never snatching off them and of course happily receiving every tummy tickle. I still take her home as much as I can, I have some photos which I will upload that I haven't posted in the past (I get so wrapped up in her company, playing and snuggling on the sofa that I do sometimes forget to take photos)
Everyone that meets her falls in love with her and I am absolutely besotted with her, I wish I could offer her the home she deserves and a selfish part of me hopes she never leaves as I know I will miss her terribly but she deserves to be loved in a nice warm house with a loving family she can call her own.
So come on people it's a new year now so let's all hope and pray and do everything we can to get Maria that home she truly does deserve. bighug.gif Kiss of love.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Scottie, agree with every single word you say :biggrin.gif:

Let's hope 2016 is Maria's special year :crossfingers.gif:

In the meantime please do continue to spoil her rotten Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Giving Carol a lift this morning to go to Broxbourne and having an empty dog mobile apart from Carol; allowed me to have dearest Maria with me for the day. How easy she is as a front seat companion as ever, very loving and lots of leaning into me and little licks after a face smell followed by little kisses so special...as if to say hello you are real...I thought I was in a dream. After we had waved goodbye to Carol, Maria waited patiently in the dog mobile with Cassie whilst we walked Ozzie and Rolo. Then on return we had a long walk with Joanne and Hank. Hank and Maria were very relaxed with one another and as you see at one point the leads get crossed which is a perfect storm for dogs who are strangers to kick off in the confusion, but neither noticed the dance of the leads above them.

Maria really loved the walk and all the scenery and meetings which came with it. Greeted Cassie in the dog mobile on her entrance back into the dog mobile and settled down for her return journey back to kennels. Maria is a little sad currently as this is 2 year in kennels which is undeserved. We are just looking for a responsible family who can support her as she gains confidence and supportive when meeting off lead dogs which she copes with on the whole well

HankMaria2.jpg
HankMaria3.jpg
HankMaria5.jpg
HankMaria6.jpg
HankMaria7.jpg
HankMaria8.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Walkies with Maria and Hank, my doggie delight love4.gif love4.gif

Love them both and wish them both happy homes, they both so deserve their break, hope it is their time soon :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: (2 crossed fingers, 1 for each of them !) xxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”