Maria Mastiff x DOB 2009 - 12.07.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Sarahk

Re: Maria Mastiff x DOB 2009 - 12.07.19

Post by Sarahk »

Angelica and Lee my heart goes out to you xxx

Maria was such a special girl, she has always had and will always have a piece of my heart - I so remember the day you guys came into her life, I’d flown over to the states for work and on arrival, checking the forum I burst into tears with the news, the happiest of tears. Loved to see your updates and your total love for her shining through, so so special. Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for making Maria’s life so happy and treasured - sending my love xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
frankie

Post by frankie »

Aw dear dear Maria who loved a chat and her sausage treats at Chessington so sad you’ve lost her . She was an amazing girl my heart goes out to you x big hugs xxxx
Angelica69

Post by Angelica69 »

Thank you everyone for your kind words and memories of our gorgeous girl Maria, she touched so many hearts and we miss her immensely Heart fill with love.gif]
JSTA

Post by JSTA »

So sorry to learn of the loss of Maria - I had an enjoyable walk with her once and she resembled our dog Gillespie who also lived at Chessington for a while. So pleased that she found a caring home for her final few years.
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Maria touched the hearts of all who met and knew her. I am so sorry to hear of her passing blu1.gif Thank you to Angelica and Lee for giving Maria a wonderful life, Run free over Rainbow Bridge sweetheart xxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”