Annie Parson's JRT DOB 07.05 - 21.09.20

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
crazydoglady

Re: Annie & Mylo JRT Pair DOB 07.05 & 01.11 Windlesham Barks!

Post by crazydoglady »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear Lynne and all at RR,
I have some very sad news to share with you. Today we have had to make a very tough decision about poor little Annie lambkins. Over the last few weeks she had started to struggle with eating and walking around, she kept on stumbling and wasn’t having a very good time, over the weekend she kept on having what seemed like little seizures and this morning she couldn’t even have a wee unaided as she kept on falling over. After a visit to our vets, it was thought that it would be kinder to let her fall into a deep sleep rather than just trying to prolong the inevitable.
I will miss her as she was my first little lady as all our others have been and are boys, so it was so nice to have another girl in the house. She could be cantankerous which always made us laugh and rather than have a moan at me after her hair being brushed she would chase the boys who would all flee when the saw her in a mood and heading their way.

Her side kick Mylo will miss her terribly but we are please to say that he has a good support network in place with Hendrix, Ludo and Bertie, who he loves playing with.

Thank you RR for giving us the pleasure of little Annie’s twilight years she was a lovely girl who will always have a special place in our hearts and will be deeply missed.
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

annie was a lovely girl ty for giving her a great home when she needed it -run free over rainbow bridge annie and sending love to mylo xxx
clairek

Post by clairek »

♥️🌈 Sending much love to you all
anne

Post by anne »

Hugs to you and Milo and the gang.
Sleep tight little angel. x
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

This is so sad, but she was so loved. Thank you for being there for her. I remember this pair well and with great affection xxx
xxlynne

Re: Annie Parson's JRT DOB 07.05 - 21.09.20

Post by xxlynne »

Sweet Annie I was talking about her 3 weeks ago as I took her to meet a lovely family when she was new to me. They homed another dog from us Toby who passed very recently and we walked down memory lane remembering Annie.

Annie had a real history with me having been found stray in Essex and I was told I was collect a male fox terrier.... that was Annie who promptly came into season and spent a month in my bedroom with very keen interest at the door from others in the house!

I have so many wonderful memories of Annie having homed her in with another bitch Parsons and she kept going stray so she came back to me.

I then had homed a wonderful Lady Smooth Haired fox terrier in with Terry and Hannah in with their Collie. Lady suddenly died within 2 weeks of homing and we were so upset...and then Terry and Hannah contacted NEEDING another dog to share with their collie and I looked around and I thought Annie would have a wonderful secure life. Annie went and stayed and then I was visiting Annie again when sadly their Collie passed and introduced a wonderful Shepherd x Mandy who was a great companion for Annie. Mandy passed and there was Mylo who LOVED Annie and they played and he took years off Annie.

Sadly Hannah died then Terry needed a full package of care and so Annie and Mylo came to stay with me in my house until Crazydoglady and family came forwards to offer them both a wonderful terrier fun filled home.

God bless you Annie I adored you and so did everyone who had the pleasure to encounter your quirky terrier ways.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Aw, lovely little Annie, bless her. Wonderful girl who reached a great age, love to all at this sad time xxx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Run free over rainbow bridge dear Annie ... angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
Lots of love to your family Kiss of love.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Such sad news. How I used to love walking this lovely pair when they were in the kennels. Thank you for giving them such a lovely home and for loving them as you do. Please give lots of cuddles to Mylo from me. RIP little Annie sweetheart. x
frankie

Post by frankie »

So sad to hear this I had some lovely walks with these fun pair . God bless Little lady . Sending hugs to you all xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”