Duchess Staffie/Ambull 2011 - 19th October 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies

Duchess Staffie/Ambull 2011 - 19th October 2021

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Duchess.JPG
19th Oct 2021: After 9 yrs with the beautiful gentle sweet loving duchess who came to me as a foster baby and never left... sadly she went to the rainbow bridge today and has left a huge hole in my heart 💔 Kelly
Duchess.jpg

Duchess' Thread below:
Sep 04, 2013 10:27 pm Original Referral Details:
Referral 3.09.13: Female Staffie - had this assessment on her - I have called her Duchess, is around 2/3 years old. She is a nice girl, waggles her tail when she comes up to you, is friendly but quite shy and submissive. I put my hand through the door, came up and licked it at the same time wagged her tail, showed no sign of aggression. Looks very sad and is depressed being in the kennel, her head drops down when you leave her. Tested well with other dogs. Currently in season. PTS Tomorrow but can buy her 'til Friday 6th.

Rescue Remedies

Re: Duchess Staffie 2011 Staines

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Walked new girl, Duchess, this morning and she is just lovely. She is a bigger Staffie but so gentle in her manners and in her nature. She was so happy enjoying her walk, especially enjoying the chance to have a good old roll around on the grass.
A friendly, happy, easy going girl who will no doubt be delighting some lucky family soon.

xxlynne

Re: Duchess Staffie/Ambull 2011 - 19th October 2021

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It touches my heart to write this... the last time I met Duchess we travelled to Kelly's home and I remember the wonderful greeting she got from all the children in the neighbourhood. She never looked back...

Really appreciate Kelly contacted us as a first thought to let us know.

You and your family are broken hearted Kelly you gave her your hearts and she gave you all hers.

Thank you!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Beautiful Duchess, lots of hugs sent at your very sad time. It's lovely that so many adopters stay in touch with the rescue as one big family Kiss of love.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Darling Duchess, You were a beatiful girl inside and out, sending love to your family xxx
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”