Cosmo Old Tyme Bull Dog DOB 08.07- 08.18

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Sarahk

Re: Cosmo Old Tyme Bull Dog DOB 08.07- 08.18

Post by Sarahk »

So so sorry :smiley-sad055.gif:
Such sad news, we couldn’t quite believe it at the kennels today, thinking of you Pen & Steve, Cosmo’s amazing mum and dad, you did Cosmo so proud and showed him such happy times, he loved you so much and your updates were truely inspiring and uplifting for everyone who knew your big fella, Cosmo is was and always will be a legend love4.gif
We will miss you xxxxxxxxxx
Thinking of you Penny & Steve and Cosmo’s family and Thankyou for making Cosmo’s life so special xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So shocked and dreadfully saddened to hear this news. Cosmo was loved so much by all who knew him. He was a huge character and there was never a dull moment with Cosmo around. Cosmo had the most amazing home with Pen, Steve and family where he was so loved and happy. My thoughts are with them. Run pain free over Rainbow Bridge Cosmo love4.gif xxxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Such sad news to receive today. Thank you Pen and Steve for loving Cosmo and giving him a wonderful home. He was truly happy with you and for that we are all grateful. He waited for you and you took him into your hearts. Sleep well big man [cry.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

So so sad to read this. Thank you pen and Steve for showing Cosmo such love adoration and giving him such happiness. Run free big gorgeous man. [cry.gif] xxxxx
Fran

Post by Fran »

I am so sorry for your loss Pen & Steve [cry.gif] RIP Cosmo - you will always be remembered in this rescue.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Rest in peace big lad .
So sorry for your loss Pen and Steve and family.
Huge loss.
Cosmo you were my very first walk when you and Terry inducted me . And we enjoyed many fabulous times . You brought so much joy to everyone you met and you made us all smile .
Run free gorgeous boy xxx [cry.gif]
frankie

Post by frankie »

Aw this is so sad dear dear Cosmo who waited so long and was such a big soft lad ,bless him .Thank you Pen and Steve for loving him as much as we all did .Run free big lad xxxxxxx
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

So very sad to hear this :-( Cosmo was such a special boy...i enjoyed many a walk with him while he was waiting for his fantastic home.

So grateful to Cosmos family for welcoming him into their hearts and for giving him the happiest few months...thank you so much...my thoughts are with you all. xx
JSTA

Post by JSTA »

I was saddened to learn of the departure of Cosmo. It is comforting that he found a caring new family and received so much affection from his Kennel buddies.
Dani

Post by Dani »

Rest in peace dear Cosmo was very sad to hear this news the other day .xxxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”