Chancer Staffie X DOB April 08 - 4th June 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies_3

Re: Chancer Staffie X DOB April 08 Rickmansworth

Post by Rescue Remedies_3 »

Posted: 04 Sep 2012 by Four Positive Paws

I had my very own chanc/er to walk Chancer today. What a little gem she is. Happy to be harnessed and enthusiastic for her walk :) sniffing and exploring her surroundings. We had a nice stroll, a splosh in a puddle and a firemans lift (of sorts) over a low electric fence on one of the footpaths :laugh2: I thinks she really enjoyed being lifted over the fence cos at the next stile she pretended she couldn't quite work out how to get through :roll: but she did work it out the clever little girl. Chancer is a poppet and everything crossed for her foster or forever home soon :)

Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 07 Sep 2012 by Sarahk

And today I was the lucky one - walked Chancer for the first time - she may be a bit of a pudding but surprise me she did by jumping onto the bonnet of Charlies car (sorry Charlie !) as I retrieved my rucksack from it !! And its not a low car, thats some spring she must have in those legs !

Then she proved herself a football head ...

It was so hot we took it easy and strolled over to the fenced off area and had a play with the football which she absolutely loved ...
But it was really really hot and a rest was called for - with her football !
She left the ball behind no problem when it was time to stroll back to the kennels - she really loved the run around and really loved the cool floor once she got back to the kennels - it was time for a rest !
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 by Anne

I got the chance to walk this beautiful girl today. She is indeed very lovely inside and out!

Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 30 Sep 2012 by xxlynne

Chancer stole the show today and clinched a wonderful home with Gareth and Imogen...4+paws will show all!
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 01 Oct 2012 by Nigel

xxlynne wrote:
Chancer stole the show today and clinched a wonderful home with Gareth and Imogen...4+paws will show all!
 I was so pleased to see that Chancer has found a home. I still get choked up with tears in my eyes thinking of my little darling. I hope she is happy and gives her new owners as much happiness as she did to me. I still love and miss you Chancer babe. Nigel.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 01 Oct 2012 by Four Positive Paws

Thank you Gareth and Imogen for opening your door and home to the lovely Chancer. It was lovely to see your smiles and Chancers too when you were being introduced and getting aquainted in the paddock. I hope I have captured the moment with the pics.
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 01 Oct 2012 by Four Positive Paws

A few more pics of Gareth, Imogen and Chancer.....

Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 02 Oct 2012 by Nigel

Great to see a beautyful smile on chancers face again. glad that she is with a nice couple and that they give each other all the love and happyness that chancer gave me an joan and me for the past 2 years on our own. love and miss you chancer babe. nigel
Rescue Remedies_3

Posted: 02 Oct 2012 by GarethandImogen

Hello everyone! This is something of a "test" posting, being my first attempt. My new daddy, Gareth, has done the registering bit, so we are hoping this is going to find you ... hello1

We are astounded at Four Positive Paws' photography skills. Excellent! All are great, but the first is worthy of printing and framing ... I imagine that was the one you commented on towards (or at the end of) the session. My daddy says that I am photogenic and could be an actor in films.

I feel very much at ease here in Rickmansworth. I have a lovely bed of my own at the end of their big bed and feel very safe knowing that we are all together.

There is a great open area with no traffic which is only two minutes walk from our house where there are grassy areas amongst the woods and big lakes. Of course I have to walk with mummy and daddy wearing my harness, but that doesn't matter. One day I will be confident enough to not have to do so, I am sure.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has taken care of me at the kennels, and to Marie in Hertford for collecting me and sharing her home with me for that lovely week, but most of all to Lynne, for choosing my mummy and daddy.

Finally for tonight, I heard them saying that I might have to have my vaccs all over again because they cannot find out when I last had the booster. Can anyone help, please?

Good night! or "nos da"! (that's Welsh) -- Chancer
gareth.griffithjones

Post by gareth.griffithjones »

To the moderator: Thank you very much for fully restoring Chancer's thread so quickly after my request.

Chancer is approaching her eighth birthay. She has had good health since we adopted her three and a half years ago. Fit and happy ... a wonderful companion.

Gareth Griffith-Jones 12:21pm March 27, 2016

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”