Miss Marley Mastiff x DOB 2010 - 31st August 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Elliesmum

Re: Miss Marley Mastiff x DOB 2010 Milton Keynes

Post by Elliesmum »

Fantastic! Well done and thanks to John for all his work with her. Such relief when any dog gets a home but a bonus when it's a long stay dog. :thanks.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif: :D
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

what beautiful homing pictures. Brings tears to your eyes. Its so obvious she is Miss Marley is loved already. xxxxx
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

wonderful, so pleased for Miss M and congratulations Maria & Wayne
helen g

Post by helen g »

What amazing news!
So pleased for Miss Marley - have fun, gorgeous girl x
goodvic2

Post by goodvic2 »

Go go sweet girl. Xxxx

Thank you John and all her walkers x
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Be happy Miss M, you have so many fans who are thrilled at this news :D

Maria and Wayne :smiley-signs001.gif: and please keep in touch :)

Way to go Miss M, enjoy you're sofa surfing gorgeous girl xxx

John and Tia, big day for your special girl, thanks for getting her so ready :biggrin.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Thank you Maria and Wayne for giving Miss Marley a forever home, she is much loved by so many at RR. Crying tears of joy looking at the wonderful pictures of her with you both. Be happy gorgeous girl. :smiley-gen132.gif: :thanks.gif: :) :) :)
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Just brilliant:-)

Big thank you to all the people that have helped Miss Marley along the way, especially John, but also the kennel staff and walkers - well done everyone. Xx
Mazpony

Post by Mazpony »

Hi everybody,

So lovely to see all these lovely and well deserved comments about the indomitable Miss Marley!!!

She did fret for a little while after you first left John, then she'd settle for a bit, up and out the window, pace to the door, jump up in a vain attempt to open the door, back in, out the window, lie down on the soft again and so on, around and around but the times on the sofa did get longer.

She seemed to relax more when Wayne came home, first tail wag since John left!

She had a great night, cuddles in the morning and a loungy Sunday was in order.

Quick walk for a leg stretch and a wee, survey the surrounding area but I did feel that she felt a bit fretful and just wanted to get back home lol

I then had to go out....Wayne was quiet in his room so as not to give away the fact that he was home!

He said she was fine for about half an hour before she started to pace so he came out after a little while and she was fine when I got home with new leads, toys and treats!!!

She was cock-a-hoop to see me and Wayne said it was the first time she'd wagged her tail since he'd been up so was nice that it was my turn for the first tail wag today :D

I feel so lucky and she really has been super!!!! Onwards and upwards Miss Marley, you've come such a long way and I cant wait until you realise that this is how it is from now on!!!

I want to express our sincerest thanks in letting us have the oppotunity to give this incredible girl her forever home. All the hard work that has been done by RR, kennel staff, fosterers, donaters, helpers in all ways.

John, not much more I can say bar I'm still a bit of an emotional wreck! Keep filling up - note too self, must man up!!! Heartfelt thanks for everything you've done in preparing her to come to me :smiley-gen132.gif:

I know she has come a long way, fingers crossed I can take her a little bit further with time, patience and all the love she can handle - believe me, just seen a glimpse of it but its bloody loads!!!!

Thanks to all,

Maria, Wayne & Miss Marley :cloud9.gif:
Toops

Post by Toops »

I can't tell you how happy I am to see these fabulous photos of Miss Marley home at last. She is such a very special girl and although we miss her very much at Godstone I am so, so, pleased that she has found a wonderful home to call her own. Tears running down my face as I type this. Thank you so much Maria and Wayne. X
The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. Samuel Butler

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”