Blue (Mink) Staffie x DOB 03.01.2010 - 25th September 21

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Rescue Remedies

Post by Rescue Remedies »

"6th September "Hello Lynne,

I hope that I have been able to contact you directly through this old email address on Blues adoption agreement. We adopted him from rescue remedies 25.1.14

Very sadly I have to give you the news that yesterday morning he collapsed suddenly at home, rushed him to our vets (out of hours) but he had fluid around his heart/lungs they think perhaps an internal bleed. He was too ill to save & tragically he needed to be put to sleep. As you can imagine the family is numb with shock & grief.....There was no indication prior that he was poorly. He was 11 yrs.

He was an amazing part of our life for 7 years, such a loving boy. He truly leaves a huge hole for all of us. The pain I’m feeling right now is immense.
Thank you for introducing us together & our other dog Bella.

Kind regards
Louise & Brian Card
BlueMInk.jpg

Original Referral Details:
Current Status Homed
SBT entire male, approximately 2-3 years old. Mink is a calm, well mannered and friendly boy who enjoys human company and appears relaxed around other dogs. He has met a number of dogs off lead whilst at the pound and has mixed well with them; he greets them with ease and shows no aggression. Mink is microchipped but the details are out of date. Fully vaccinated.

Mink was running with Truly (Pictured below) and Howard when I went to collect him this morning. He travelled so well in a crate and ended up in the vets mixing with Truly whilst they waited to be received in the back for neutering and chipping. Very happy to meet people; dogs and a calm energy. Settled well on return journey and I left him eating his evening meal ready for a snooze

xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What a beautiful Boy ..Blue was and yes he completed a happy family....sad to think he has left and left a huge hole.

We are forever in your debt. Love from everyone in the Rescue

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”