Caper Fell Terrier DofB 2004 - 25th August 2021

In loving memory ...
xxlynne

Caper Fell Terrier DofB 2004 - 25th August 2021

Post by xxlynne »

Caper.jpg
14.09.21: Hi Jo
I was in contact with you previously when we rescued Caper 6 months ago. Sadly we lost Caper on the 25th August after she suddenly became unwell. Up until then she lived life to the full and, despite being 17 by then, enjoyed her 2 daily walks, sunbathing in the garden, and her favourite games, catching the ball and chasing game. Her grand age never held her back so we’re very thankful for that despite missing her terribly 😢
Could you forward my email to Lynne please to let her know. I’d be very grateful.

Kind regards

Barbara Potter
Caper.jpg
Caper's Thread Below:
Current Status: Homed
Caper's Story: Caper still in her original family but the family dynamic has changed and they can no longer keep her, Caper is In good health but does need her food cooked for her. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Caper is neutered, chipped, and vaccinated. Caper was in her own home whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Caper1.jpg
Caper's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Caper

Caper came on to our books 22nd February 2021
AndreaJ

Re: Caper Fell Terrier DofB 2004 OwnHome

Post by AndreaJ »

This breaks my heart 💔
Barbpott

Re: Caper Fell Terrier DofB 2004 Rayleigh Essex

Post by Barbpott »

Caper is settling in well, she’s most definitely 16 years young! Never underestimate an older dog, they still have so much to offer 💕

I’ll try to add photos tomorrow, it’s not letting me for some reason
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Brilliant Barbara Scott and Justine Thank you all!! ... Caper will brighten your lives and we are longing to see pictures.

(I used Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize photos most people have it )
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Feel free to email homing team photos and they will send to me to upload for you . Enjoy life Caper
Barbpott

Post by Barbpott »

Jojokate wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:12 pm Feel free to email homing team photos and they will send to me to upload for you . Enjoy life Caper
Thanks, will do.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

E673FEC7-CB43-4751-808B-F0ACDCB51EA5.jpeg
028E4C9B-FFAB-4F0A-B162-80D693217C5D.jpeg
A69F4CE6-3B2F-4239-9A28-84AD61DF3D0E.jpeg
xxlynne

Re: Caper Fell Terrier DofB 2004 - 25th August 2021

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear Caper....You had your wings before you left and your halo...but now it is time to use them...fly high sweet one and thankj you for the love you gave throughout your long life but especially with Barbara and family who loved you soooo dearly
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Rest now caper . Thank you to Barbara and family for taking care of lovely Caper x
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Dearest Caper, Thankyou so much to her lovely family for giving her such a wonderful last year, it will be with her forever and she in your hearts xxx
Sending much love at this sad time xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Rainbow Bridge”