Good luck beautiful boy.

xx
mod2

Re: Rolly Boxer x DOB 08.11 Haywards Heath

Post by mod2 »

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 by Hoonercat

Got a lovely update from Simon this morning :D
Hi John,

Rolly has settled in very well, I think he's met his match for playtime with Boss though. They're both exhausted and asleep at the moment after a long walk this morning and a mad half hour when we got back. Not a peep from either of them through the night as they were both so knackered!

mod2

Post by mod2 »

Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 by KimTwickers

so so pleased to see the update and wonderful news for Rolly and his new family. I'm sure there will be lots of cuddles and fun times all round - Good Luck All - great pics
mod2

Post by mod2 »

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 by GSDlover

Great news for the gorgeous Rolly

John, thanks for everything you and your family did for him over the past few weeks
mod2

Post by mod2 »

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 by Hoonercat

Update from Simon:
They're getting on really well as you can see in the photo, that's them playing in their new double bed. Rolly seems to know he's found his forever home now & he seems to like helping himself to anything that might be a toy (slippers & doorstops). He's also enjoying his walks, we bought the same collar for Rolly that Boss has and it's really helped his pulling and also saved our arms and shoulders.

Simon also said that Rolly has now met his vet, Simon's Dad and brothers and has been fine with all of them
mod2

Post by mod2 »

by Hoonercat » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Rolly where's your baby face gone? You've gone and grown up on us, still happily living with Simon, Natalie and Boss and doing very well, apart from when he gets caught munchinng on the bamboo :o
rolly.jpg
rolly2.jpg
rolly3.jpg
rolly4.jpg
rolly5.jpg
mod2

Post by mod2 »

by gsdlover » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Oh, I remember Rolly :biggrin.gif:

Lovely to see him looking so happy :biggrin.gif:
xxlynne

Re: Rolly Boxer x DOB 08.11 - Feb 21

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Many of our volunteers will remember the everso lovely Rolly. Our gratitude to Nathalie and Simon who are so rescue minded and took Rolly in and allowed him to gradually step away from his dark past. So delighted he had so many wonderful years of love
Hoonercat

Re: Rolly Boxer x DOB 08.11 - Feb 21

Post by Hoonercat »

So sorry to hear of Rolly's passing, he was such a character. We have many fond memories of Rolly (or Mr Velvet as I liked to call him due to his lovely soft coat). One of the not-so-fond memories was me having to chase him across a cricket pitch, Rolly having pulled the extender lead out of my hand while I was tying my shoelace, raced away from me and stole the cricket ball. Having got him back on the lead and cricket ball retrieved, we had to do the walk of shame past the spectators, then up an embankment where we came across the three local drunks sitting on the park bench with their beautifully well behaved dog sat there, off lead, calmly watching the game. Oh the shame oops.gif
And there was the time I was propositioned by a man as we walked through the woods, Tia in her bright pink harness probably didn't help matters.
"Don't come too close" I said, "he's not good with men".
"He seems fine with me" was the reply, and to my horror, he was right. I'm sure I could see Rolly's ribs moving as he walked ahead of us, chuckling to himself. icon_mad.gif

RIP Mr Velvet, I have absolutely no doubt that you lived life to the full and left Simon and Natalie with many happy memories.

Return to “Rainbow Bridge”