Stanley Boxer x Lurcher DOB 2011 Rayleigh Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Rescue Remedies

Re: Stanley Boxer x Lurcher DOB 2011 Heartford Foster

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Stan is doing great! He has a wilful and sometimes dominant personality; it is the Boxer trait' it's taken this long to really show itself but he is coming on leaps and bounds and with some firm guidance and love he will get there in the end. Stan has built a wonderful relationship with our new foster Ella staffy x and they love to play together.
Stan is great off lead but is defo not for cats. I was coming back from a walk on Thursday evening with him and Ella who had both had a good run off lead and he saw a cat, he pulled my arm so hard I thought he'd pulled it out of it's socket. Luckily I work in a chiropractors who did some work on it for me yesterday and it's practically as good as new so no cats for Mr Stan... tut! tut!

I will update more over the weekend with some pics and video footage of our boy. He's so handsome and loving and would really love a home of his very own... :anyone:.
Rescue Remedies

Post by Rescue Remedies »

Mr Stanley... What a guy! :love4: Stan stayed at home yesterday with the girls and Ella while we were on the charity walk and was such a good boy and clean in his crate as he always is. We brought home a little surprise from the walk in the shape of Prudence staffy and Stan was in his element. Whoop! Whoop! Another girlie... lucky lad! :wink: :wink:

Stan really needs his very own family to nurture all the progress he's made so come on guys get form fillin'. Fab recall, good with other dogs, clean, non-destructive; well sometimes... :roll:, young, very easy to train, fun, energetic but loves to relax and have a cuddle or two!!! What more could you want!!!

*** Video: Stan, Ella & The Girls Sound Up! :D ***
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Well Mr Stanley continues to impress us... He had a bit of a spat with Lois last week (pack leader among the girls) and they both ended up with cuts in their ears in the same place funny enough, but we believe that this has taught young master Stan a much-needed lesson. Although he is the sweetest soul, he does get worried about things especially if the girls touch him by accident when they're rearranging themselves when he's laying on the sofa or the chair next to them but now he's getting so much better and will allow them touch him with reassurance from us.

Cos' you're gawjus xxx
stanley4.jpg
Stan will need a loving family who will continue with nurturing him into the dog he can grow into. He will need an experienced home and could live with another dog or be an only dog. He's so loving, funny and warm and loves your company. He loves to run and play and is now coordinating his back legs much better... bless him!! :)

His recall is great now and although he's still quite wilful his manners grow with each passing day; we totally love Stan and he is a gawjus soul inside and out.
s1.jpg
Video: 'StanElla'

Here he is this morning on his walk with Ella (All Breeds) and the girls. xx
stan girls.jpg
stanella1.jpg
stanley4.jpg
With Lee, the girls and Ella
lee stanella girls.jpg
That's all for now folks...!! I'm off for a bit of shut eye xxx :)
stan.jpg
Doin' it for the staffies ...
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Stan has come on leaps and bounds since my last post and has mellowed a lot and will now allow the girls to touch him without that worried look appearing on his gawjus face. He has come the longest way and so so deserves the chance of his forever home.
Stanley.jpg
Just to reiterate....

Mr Stanley's good points:
:)
- Great with other dogs
- Excellent recall
- Obedient and learns quickly
- Housetrained
- Travels well
- No food or toy aggression
- Loves your company and a cuddle or two!! ;)
- Can be left (we've only left him crated due to the size of our pack)
- Loves going for a walk
- Loves a play
- He's young
- Absolutely bloomin' GAWJUS xxx (how could you resist!!!)
20140528_111050.jpg
Mr Stanley's not so good points: :oops: (but he has so much scope to improve and he will trust me!)
- Can be a little headstrong (but can't we all!) :biggrin.gif:
- Can possibly be destructive although the only thing we've seen him do is pull stuff on the floor ie. clothing
- He can be a bit of an opportunist and will pinch food off the side or off a plate
- Can get worried in certain situations so will need some guidance

That's about it for the not so good points ... not really that many at all. ;)

Stan is an amazing dog with a gawjus nature. Love and nurturing will see Stan in good sted to become a much cherished member of anyone's family unit. In short, Stan is ready for his home... so come forever family where are you!!! ;)
20140528_112133.jpg
20140528_110802.jpg
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Stan is great guy who enjoys life to the full.
There's not much I can say about Stan except that he has come the longest way and is a super lad. He will still need a bit of guidance as he still gets worried slightly but nothing like he was when he first came to us. He's accepted his place in the pack and abides by the house rules ... such a good boy! Let's get him a home... he's ready!!! :crossfingers.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif:

Chillin' in the garden the other day with Lil xx
stanlil.jpg
20140612_162342_2.jpg
'Boxers' with Lois xx
boxers1.jpg
boxers.jpg
lillostan.jpg
stanlo.jpg
Let's not make him wait any longer!!!
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Stan is such a love and is like a different boy to the one we picked up ?? months ago. I cut his claws the other day and he was such a good boy. Stan enjoys the simple things in life; a cuddle, a bed, a walk, a decent meal... that's it... no more, no less! It doesn't take a lot to please this boy. He's built up a wonderful friendship with Ella (All Breeds) and they love to play together. In fact, she's taught him not to be so worried if one of the girls touch him when they are all laying together. Stan is a young lad with room for improvement but as long as you love him that's all he cares about. Bless him!! :smiley-gen132.gif:
20140622_211911.jpg
20140618_162218.jpg
20140622_211720.jpg
20140617_133717.jpg
20140617_133709.jpg
20140617_132915.jpg
20140617_132912.jpg
20140617_132900.jpg
20140618_162229.jpg
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

What has this boy got to do to get a home....:smiley-signs002.gif: :smiley-gen132.gif: :smiley-love029.gif:
ss1.jpg
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

He is a beautiful boy :goodluck.gif: little buddy xxxx
Tim

Post by Tim »

Another handsome fella.....Stanley :)
untitled-0384.jpg
serious look
untitled-0414.jpg
untitled-0390.jpg
untitled-0406.jpg
untitled-0394.jpg
hang on a minute - is that a treat he's waving around..
untitled-0396.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

Guys, these are the absolute best pics I've seen of our Stan. That last one is adorable.
Stan is so ready for his forever home to come forward and scoop him up into their arms... I'm sure our wonderful photographers; Tim, Rachel and SarahK will all agree that Mr Stan behaved impeccably at the photo shoot on Sunday. Stan we were very proud of you; not a 'preen' in sight just lot's of sloppy kisses and belly rubs. Well done fella!! :smiley-gen132.gif: :)

Just to reiterate; this boy had spent half of his life in kennels before he came into foster with us so many months ago. He used to 'preen' (mouth) a lot but now it only puts in an appearance in play but is easily stopped with a 'no'. He loves our girls and is an off lead dog. His confidence has grown so much and most of the time he does what he's told ;) but he's young and energetic; absolutely loves his food and his walks. Housetrained but tends to get a little worried travelling in the car (no noise but does drool quite a lot).

On the whole Stan has done a complete turnaround and would love a family he can share his life with and call his very own. He will need an experienced owner but all he wants is LOVE; if you can give him that then the forms are waiting to be filled in so come on, what ya'' waitin' for!!! Get form fillin',,, :biggrin.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”