Paisley Presa Canario DofB 7/02/2019 East Preston, W Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
StephenB

Re: Paisley Presa Canario DofB 2019 Gatwick Kenns

Post by StephenB »

What a lovely dog. She walks just great....until she sees another dog and will then pull towards them. She doesn't seem aggressive towards them but is quite persistent and needs moving on quickly. Squirrels = same!

Paisley is such a gentle girl around people and very friendly at that. She decided to stretch her legs today and had a good time out and about.

VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

I took this beautiful friendly girl out for the first time yesterday! After a nice walk through the woods at a gentle pace (although I had to hold on tight when she spotted some squirrels!), we ended with a visit to the paddock for a mooch. I threw a ball for her but instead of playing fetch she got excited and decided to have a good run around instead 🤗
IMG_6646_opt.jpg

IMG_6648_opt.jpg
KevD

Post by KevD »

Beautiful girl.......

Sounds and looks like a typical Presa - lovely movement, almost cat-like and very agile for a big dog, strong prey drive. She's a very lucky girl to have found her way to RR, who I'm sure will take the best care of her and find the perfect furever home.

Will keep watching her progress with interest love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Another walk with the gorgeous Paisley.
She has really settled since she came in and was a very calm, easy walk today. She wasn't even interested in squirrels today thumbs.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Totally agree, Paisley really has settled and was the absolute perfect walking companion yesterday thumbs.gif
Heading out on a walk Paisley is a dream, she's just so happy to be out and about, enjoying all that life has to offer.
Not far into our walk we met up with Eugene and his walker Emma, Eugene was a little bit reluctant to walk but as soon as he spotted beautiful Paisley he got a spring in his step and was more than happy to follow and it turned out to be a lovely, long walk.
Because it was muddy we headed out on the roads, unfortunately Paisley was rather unsure crossing the motorway bridge, I don't know if she's walked that way before, but with some reassurance and doing a little jog we made is across thumbs.gif She also got a little spooked by the big lorries going past and the bus stop and a road sign caused a little concern, again with some encouragement she has happy to move on. Once back on the quieter roads though Paisley settled and got back to the important job of sniffing and enjoying her walk. She really was amazing walking with Eugene, very much taking the lead while Eugene happily followed, the start of a beautiful friendship Kiss of love.gif
I think that maybe Paisley has led a sheltered life, the look of uncertainty on her face when unsure absolutely melts my heart, then when she realises all is good that look is replaced with a big soppy smile love4.gif she has the most amazing facial expressions and is incredibly easy to read.
Paisley is a beautiful girl, both inside and out, so ready for the next chapter of her life, at the centre of her very own family love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Paisley is such a beautiful girl, both inside and out love4.gif
The last few weeks we have been walking with Eugene and Paisley has been amazing thumbs.gif
Paisley is a very, very affectionate girl, now that she knows me I get full on cuddles as soon as I enter her kennel and she is just great setting off on her walk, although last week she did get a little distracted. The kennel staff were having their break and as soon as Paisley spotted Anna she was straight in there for cuddles, I mean proper, full on cuddles, every time Anna stopped stroking her Paisley plonked her big old paws on her asking for more fuss and then she rested her head on Anna's shoulder, she was a very happy girl love4.gif I was a little worried that I wouldn't beable to drag Paisley away, but then she spotted Eugene and was happy to head off for her walk thumbs.gif
Paisley is an absolute joy to walk, as I said she has been walking with Eugene and walks beautifully with him, she is calm and really enjoys the company of another dog, today we walked solo and she was the best company thumbs.gif I actually had forgotten how slow she is, without trying to keep up with a canine companion she is very much a plodder thumbs.gif stopping every now and again for cuddles Kiss of love.gif
Paisley can be a little bit unsure, I think maybe she has led a sheltered life, but week on week her confidence is growing and she takes great confidence from her walker.
Paisley has a look that is sure to melt any heart, she will turn her big, beautiful brown eyes on you and it's impossible not to shower her with love love4.gif Paisley is an easy girl to love Kiss of love.gif
geoffcase

Post by geoffcase »

I met and walked Paisley yesterday. What a gorgeous girl. She gave me a nice welcome, and off we went. Came across a cat immediately, she seems not to like cats!! Paisley seemed interested in other dogs, but in a friendly way. We had a lovely long walk, she is such a poppet. Paisley will be a wonderful pet for a lucky someone. love4.gif love4.gif
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
The magnificent Paisley. Beautiful, good natured and not for cats!
20210827_114035~2.jpg
20210827_114437.jpg
Hannydub

Post by Hannydub »

Paisley is one of the first on my list now a days. She is such a soppy girl, and although she can be strong if she spots something she's interested in (squirrels), she is so easy to walk. She loves to get her nose down for a sniff, she loves to put her big paws up on you for cuddles and all and all is just a big softy!!! We came across some off lead dogs on our travels, but I diverted her in a different direction, as I do with all the dogs I walk, so I didn't see her full reaction but she didn't seem too bothered. She can get a little distracted leaving the kennels by the other dogs, but moves on pretty quickly. I don't know how she is still here, to me she is the perfect girl!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

woo.gif] Congratulations Paisley for winning the RR summer holidays photo competition with your ‘Walking on air’ photo by Stephen woo.gif]
0EFFB880-D494-4CF2-8842-4521B86C8C47.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”