Champ (Chad) Staffie DofB 13.09.13 Royal Wootton Bassett

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Champ (Chad) Staffie DofB 13.09.13 Royal Wootton Bassett

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
chad1DSCF2371a.jpg
Champs Story: Champ lost his home because he licked the baby's face, apparently can be reactive to dogs so needs social skills building but takes his confidence from his handler. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Champ is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Champ was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
chad2DSCF2389.jpg
chad3DSCF2385.jpg
chad4DSCF2396a.jpg
chad5DSCF2379a.jpg
chad6DSCF2406.jpg
Champ's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We have been ask to help Benji and find an accepting and responsible family for him

Champ came into our Rescue on the 30th May 2021
Benji1.jpg
Benji2.jpg
EmmaT

Champ (Chad) Staffie DofB 13.09.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by EmmaT »

i was very lucky to meet this beauty today. I was just leaving and he arrived all the way from Blackpool. Champ is gorgeous. We went for a little walk and much needed toilet stop. Busky Bear and Buds were in the paddocks and Champ wasnt that interested. We sat on the bench and he jumped up for some human company. I have only lived with Staffies and first impressions he's a typical Staffie boy. He has a very impressive rib cage and delicate brindle markings. Going into his kennel we had to pass two rows of dogs and he wasn't over reactive. i know he'll be very popular. My pics don't do him justice.

20210530_150109_copy_1008x490.jpg

20210530_150104_copy_490x1008.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Gorgeous! Can't wait to meet you thumbs.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

A chunky, little brindle staffie- I just can't resist. Oh and he didn't disappoint! Champ is a delightful, fun, friendly boy. He was keen to greet me and Claire, have some fuss and get going on his walk. He was patient while I took his photos, but with that done, he was very happy to be going for a walk. He is great on the lead, and he loved having a paddle in the stream. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
chad7DSCF2395.jpg
chad8DSCF2376.jpg
chad9DSCF2382.jpg
chad10DSCF2394.jpg
chad11DSCF2401.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Having a paddle. A must on a warm day.
chad12DSCF2408.jpg
chad13DSCF2409.jpg
EmmaT

Post by EmmaT »

How lucky was I to walk this stunning boy again today. If you love a Staffie and dont we all he's just perfect. Chunky, loving, and attentive. Going in to the kennel clipping on the lead was easy. Champ was so happy to be admired by the Staffie walker fans he met in the car park. Champ was keen to get moving so off we went with Tye. Champ was interested in Tye bit no reaction. The two boys walked happily in the woods keeping a safe distance. Chad is purposeful in his walk as i would say all Staffies are, however he is always listening for human guidance. This boy is truly special.
IanandNicky

Post by IanandNicky »

We walked Champ for the first time on Tuesday. He was so easy to put his leads on, although it was the first time he had met me. He was happy to walk with us even though we were new to him and walked calmly without pulling. We went to the river where he had a paddle but did not go in above his ankles. Back in the paddock he had a good sniff around with lots of cuddles he is such a lovely friendly dog.
Chad 2 resized.jpg
Chad resized.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

I love this boy. He is so friendly, fun and laid back.
Yesterday he had a paddle, stopped to watch the squirrels and trained me to hand over the treats!
chad1DSCF2520.jpg
chad2DSCF2521.jpg
chad3DSCF2522.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Love, love, love chunky Champ! Proper little Staffie man. Very good natured, easy to walk and ignored other dogs while out, bless his little paws. We met Georgie the cat, who doesn't run from our dogs easily. Champ said hello politely, George spat and growled at him, Champ did a pathetic bark then stood sideways pretending the cat didn't exist and wasn't interested in saying hello again, so that's promising on homing with a savvy cat 🤞At one point, I got my drink from the car, so Champ thought he'd hop in for a ride! So sorry to disappoint Champ, I wish I could xx I really enjoyed my walk with Champ, he's a very nice dog.
IRS20210613_130904.jpg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
lacey

Post by lacey »

What a handsome lad. How could anyone give him up? Heartbreaking.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”