Jaygo Ambull DofB 2010 - September 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
SarahW

Re: Jaygo Ambull DofB 2010 Exeter

Post by SarahW »

I love that photo with his paw. I remember walking him for a pee break just after he had the work done. It was so tough for him. Then he was whisked away to the best forever home I could wish for him and my heart sang.

To then see this picture, how well his paw is and how much younger and carefree Jaygo, is just the cherry on the cake for me love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
xxlynne

Re: Jaygo Ambull DofB 2010 - September 22

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Krissie came forwards for Jaygo loving him and wanting to be there for him: He of course was there for Krissie to, witnessing the wonderful bond they developed. 18 months together no it wasn't long enough but the way Jaygo came into Rescue he did so well. Love always adds to the time expectation as there is no way Jaygo was going to be willing to lose Krissie and pass unless his body really dictated it.

Rest in Peace and Krissie know our thoughts are with you many many virtual hugs coming your way
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Although there is never enough time ...dogs do not measure time just quality of life...
Run free Jaygo angel13.gif]
Love to Krissie for giving Jaygo a wonderful life and being there for him at the end of his life ... bighug.gif
Luella

Post by Luella »

So sorry to hear this but you gave Jaygo the best time of his life & he knew he was loved. Thoughts very much with you at this sad time x
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Jaygo had the best of homes with Krissie, RIP sweet boy xxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

So Sorry for your sad loss and thank you for giving Jaygo a lovely retirement home, he left happy Kiss of love.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

A super special boy. Hugs to you.
You gave Jaygo the most wonderful gift of a forever home and all the love in the world. Hold on to all your special memories. They are all gone too soon and they take a piece of your heart with them. x
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

So sorry to hear this about Jaygo, you gave him a wonderful home in his twilight years, we are always grateful for that.
Run free now sweet boy xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”