Brock (Ruben) Cocker Spaniel DofB 2010 Cornwall

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Brock (Ruben) Cocker Spaniel DofB 2010 Cornwall

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Reunited
ruben1DSCF0088.jpg
Brock's Story: Ruben was unclaimed and came into us to find a responsible family for him. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Brock is neutered, chipped, and vaccinated. Brock was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
ruben2DSCF0094.jpg
ruben3DSCF0082.jpg
ruben4DSCF0075.jpg
ruben5DSCF0079.jpg
ruben6DSCF0085a.jpg
ruben7DSCF0142.jpg
Brock's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We welcomed Brock into our Rescue so we could find him his new family
anne

Brock Cocker Spaniel DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

ruben8DSCF0073.jpg
ruben9DSCF0089.jpg
ruben10DSCF0100.jpg
ruben11DSCF0103a.jpg
ruben12DSCF0121.jpg
ruben13DSCF0135.jpg
SarahMc

Re: Brock Cocker Spaniel DofB 2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahMc »

Brock is an absolute delight! He is so eager to please and is great on a walk, ignoring all other dogs, cyclists, runners.
I love his tufty hair do 🥰
Glad to see he is reserved - I didn’t think it would take long 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh my goodness what a darling gorgeous boy. Whoever homes him is gong to be very lucky. Adorable handsome boy xxxx
heleny

Post by heleny »

Absolutely gorgeous little dog - super friendly. Yes, a lucky person who takes him home. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

This darling boy brought his teddy over to me in his kennel this morning, which was so endearing, I was smitten. He is so friendly and good natured, good luck Brock :crossfingers.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Re: Brock Cocker Spaniel DofB 2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

xxlynne

Re: Brock Cocker Spaniel DofB 2010 Cornwall

Post by xxlynne »

Spent the evening last night searching doglost for a post on Ruben and finally found this under Stolen
Brock.jpg
Sent a tentative text message late evening and another first thing in the morning to the other number...asking them to visit 'Ruben's' thread

Frantic texts and calls followed and Katie living in Cornwall found herself behind the wheel travelling to Gatwick to meet a dog that sounded so much like her Brock, who was stolen out of her car 26 months ago. Gwen, Jan & Geoff, Rose & John, Anna, Steph, Eddie and Ella stood patiently waiting for Katie to arrive...
Brockreunited3.JPG
Brockreunited4.JPG
Brockreunited5.JPG
Brockreunited2.JPG
Brockreunited6.JPG
Brockreunited7.JPG
Brockreunited8.JPG
Brockreunited9.JPG
MandaTK

Re: Brock (Ruben) Cocker Spaniel DofB 2010 Cornwall

Post by MandaTK »

I have done many posts whilst in tears. This one i am sobbing. Soooooo happy Brock is back with his Mummy. The best Christmas present for you both xxxxxxxx Heart fill with love.gif]
Nic

Re: Brock (Ruben) Cocker Spaniel DofB 2010 Cornwall

Post by Nic »

Wow what an amazing result! You've made her and Brocks Christmas!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”