Lola Aylestone Bulldog DofB 2018 Tooting Bec

Dogs that have found their forever home
April111

Re: Lola Aylestone Bulldog DofB 2018 Gatwick Kenns

Post by April111 »

Lovely to see Jude’s write up.
I walked Lola today and after a quick run round the paddock where I home she’d burn off some energy, wrong we went into Smallfield.

I had taken Lola for a short walk one evening so knew she was ok with the road and cars, oh and the dark.
We met fellow RR walkers and terriers, we gave way and Lola did give a mouthy hello.
Lola definitely relaxed more and more as we walked and stopped pulling. She is still nervous but could only tell by her regular check backs and puppy leap ups for attention and confirmation all was ok.
We met another dog and as ‘it’ was a little further away and quiet, Lola didn’t make a fuss and keep walking.
Lola really has settled well in such a short time and is a real love, once you are her friend it’s for life I feel.
anne

Post by anne »

lola6DSCF9771.jpg
lola7DSCF9775a.jpg
lola8DSCF9799.jpg
lola9DSCF9779a.jpg
lola10DSCF9785.jpg
lola11DSCF9760.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Lovely, lovely Lola, such an absolute beauty Kiss of love.gif
Myself and Anne have been enjoying this darling girlies company over the last few days and she's doing amazing :havefun.gif:
After a short walk we have end up in the paddock where Lola goes from me to Anne, mugging us both for treats, can't tell you how fabulous it is seeing Lola getting oh so cheeky thumbs.gif
We are now waiting for that beautiful smile, we know it's there from those fabulous photos of Ella's love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Lola is a gorgeous girl and I am loving getting to know her better. love4.gif
We went for a longer walk this week and she was very happy being out and about and was very well behaved. She likes snuffling through the leaves and keeps checking on you just to make sure you are still there! Sadly the paddock was in use so we didn't get to go in there for any games.
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I too am loving getting to know lovely Lola love4.gif
She's so cute, generally when I go to find her for her walk she is relaxing on her bed and I'll call her name, she'll peek out and then when she realises it's her friend she'll run out ready for an adventure thumbs.gif
After a stroll around the grounds we end up in the paddock, Lola loves to have a good sniff around but then even better than that she loves a good old cuddly fuss Kiss of love.gif She was hilarious yesterday, as I was sitting down, she first put her front paws on my legs then decided to bring her back legs and bottom up and tried to sit on my lap 0002.gif] lovely girl, we compromised and she gave me a little kiss and then enjoyed just mooching around the paddock.
Back at her kennel I noticed Lola's harness was all twisted and what a good girl she was in allowing me to unclip it and make it more comfortable for her thumbs.gif
Lola is doing amazing, getting to know her regular walkers and oh how she will flourish within the care of RR Kiss of love.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

:crossfingers.gif: Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif reserved ! Go Lola , good luck lovely xx
xxlynne

Re: Lola Aylestone Bulldog DofB 2018 Tooting Bec

Post by xxlynne »

Angie & Malcolm with their grown up children Paul, Hana and Carla came today to meet dear Lola. James did the introductions and Bear the Collie was her walking companion.

Lola is now jumping from lap to lap and enjoying her big new family...
JamesShears

Post by JamesShears »

Angie, Malcolm, Paul, Hana and Carla came to meet Lola today. Knowing Lola can be a bit unsure of new people I was very pleasantly surprised how great she did. We had a walk down the road as Lola zig zag'd between everyone saying hello.

Then to the paddock for LOTS of treats and time for Lola to get up close to everyone. She definitely doesn't know what personal space is and can hear a treat packet from the other end of the paddock.

Once she had suitably got her muddy paw prints on everyone (mainly me) we went back out for another walk with Angie taking the reigns whilst I went to get Bear for a social walk. Lola was very keen and excited to get a bit closer to Bear but with some more treats to distract her she soon settled into a nice walk again.

All in all, a great meet from the start, Lola had won the hearts of everyone within the first minute of meeting her.

Enjoy your new home gorgeous girl, keep demanding those treats and show everyone how much love you can give.

20201121_152701-01.jpeg

20201121_152659-01.jpeg

20201121_152645-01.jpeg
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Aww lovely Lola. Be happy special girl Kiss of love.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

How wonderful woo.gif]
So very happy for Lovely Lola, seeing her surrounded by her lovely new family is everything love4.gif
Have fun darling girl Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”