Junior Staffie DofB 2015 Isle of Wight

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Junior Staffie DofB 2015 Isle of Wight

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Junior45.jpg
Junior's Story: Junior advertised free to a good home in a vulnerable area. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Junior is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Junior was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.
dino1DSCF8358a.jpg
Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
dino2DSCF8369.jpg
dino3DSCF8356.jpg
dino4DSCF8373a.jpg
dino5DSCF8346a.jpg
Junior's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Lynne I'm so sorry- seems to be throwing out time at the moment.

5 year old staffie x Unneutered. Has 'suddenly' become aggressive to resident dog. However he has problematic ears- so could be in pain.

He's called Junior. Quite big. According to person advertising him for free. Carolynx

Junior comes into our Rescue on the 6th of September 20
Dino.jpg
anne

Re:Junior Staffie DofB 2015 Gatwick kenns

Post by anne »

Oh Junior! What a hunk! He is my kinda boy. I entered Junior's kennel yesterday and he came over to sniff me and then when I crouched down he leant against me seeking strokes and attention. I could see his ear looked quite sore so I avoided his head and gave him back scratches which he enjoyed. He stood very patiently while I fitted his harness and was then keen to get out and about. Lovely easy boy to walk with, very calm and connected. Oh and did I mention how incredibly handsome he is!
dino6DSCF8363.jpg
dino7DSCF8365.jpg
dino8DSCF8371a.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Junior Staffie DofB 2015 Beaconsfield Bucks

Post by xxlynne »

Junior came into Phil's life after Phil offered to support Chieftain on route into Rescue. Phil is helping Bully breed rescues and online Staffie support group and has helped many including transport runs into safety. Sadly he lost his own over a year ago.

Phil had Junior overnight and they bonded as soul mates and so Phil came with Junior and asked permission to home him. Today Junior was neutered, chipped and vaccinated. He had his ears cleaned under Gen An and has gone on to active treatment. Phil collected him from our vets and they are now settling into life together.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Wow, dognapped en route into adoption, way to go Junior! Lovely story, what a lucky boy. Kiss of love.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

How wonderful! So please for Junior and Phil. Kiss of love.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Wonderful story , and a happy ever after for Phil and Junior. And yes what a handsome boy !
anne

Re: Junior Staffie DofB 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Sadly Junior is back with through not fault of his own.
However we enjoyed a lovely relaxed walk together this morning. I was initially greeted in his kennel with full on staffie kisses. He walked nicely on the lead, spent plenty of time sniffing and checking out his surroundings and passed other dogs (all be it with plenty of space) without any fuss. He got a bit cheeky with the treats trying to help him self from my bag but he will sit wait and give paw if you ask him to. He just gets a little impatient if, like me, you are faffing around trying to take photos rather than handing over the treats!
His brindle tiger stripes are very striking and he is such an endearing, friendly, fun little staffie bundle of joy.
junior1DSCF9983.jpg
junior2DSCF9991.jpg
junior3DSCF9992.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

How sad Junior didn't have a home for long
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Junior is such a lovely boy. He looks to his walker for confidence and loves to be told he is a good boy. He does have a habit of stopping to ask for treats but he is rather irresistible and is easily moved on with encouragement. He walks well with other dogs and is just such a delightful, cuddly boy.
With his soft friendly, happy face and his very striking tiger stripes, he is a stunning boy.
junior1DSCF0062.jpg
junior2DSCF0064.jpg
junior3DSCF0067.jpg
Hannydub

Post by Hannydub »

Junior is such a handsome boy, and so lovely to walk. He walks nicely on his lead, loving a good sniff and a game of spot the squirrel. He always waits patiently while you let other walkers, horses, cyclists etc pass. You get a lot of glimpses of those gorgeous staffie eyes as he looks up to you for reassurance, or more likely to see if you have got the treats out. He is a beautiful soul who so deserves a home of his own.
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”