Belle (Jazz) Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Stanstead

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elliesmum

Re: Jazz Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Stanstead

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm sad I won't see Jazz again, as I fell in love with her, but so happy she has a home. I didn't think she would be with us long. Be happy darling girl Heart fill with love.gif] bighug.gif k2727.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

So happy for Jazz she is such a special girl and has so much love to give. I will miss our time together but she so deserves her forever home and humans to show her what love is love4.gif love4.gif wheyhey.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Sorry for the delay with the homing photo!
Jazz left today after winning over Sharon, Gavin, Harry and Petra. They could all see her wonderful gentle nature and of course her amazing beauty love4.gif
Best wishes to you all, Jazz is a very luck girl this evening with her lovely new family and no doubt is being spoiled rotten!
:havefun.gif:
It was a very hot day so I almost forgot to take a homing photo but here is Jazz about to wave goodbye to kennels love4.gif
20200808_134001.jpg
Jude&Alf

Re: Jazz Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Stanmore

Post by Jude&Alf »

So very happy for the lovely Jazz thumbs.gif
I have to admit, along with many others to having fallen head over heels for this gorgeous girl love4.gif
Thank you Sharon, Gavin, Harry and Petra for coming forwards for Jazz, you have yourselves one very, very special girl there, as I'm sure you already know.
Enjoy your beautiful girl Kiss of love.gif
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Well, Jazz now renamed Bella (due to being the only name all six of us agreed on) has been with us almost a week.

She is slowly settling in and beginning to get to know us and becoming more confident. She is still very cautious and sometimes jumpy especially around some ‘hissy’ noises like turning on the gas BBQ, the gas hob and tonight we realised with a wood wick candle. She is getting loads of love and attention and many complimentary comments on her walks. So many people have commented how pretty she is.

She’s a complex character being very gentle, sometimes anxious and lately quite stubborn 😄. She has definitely won our hearts and we are looking forward to finding out more about her character as she slowly let’s go.
thumbnail.jpeg
MrsP

Re: Belle (Jazz) Staffie x Lab DofB ?2016 Stanstead

Post by MrsP »

As Bella has been with us for 12 weeks now I thought I’d send a quick update.

She has grown in confidence so much and has at last realised she is staying put with us. She is still quite anxious in some situations and has her own little ways of doing things so needs lots of patience. She is slowly becoming less suspicious of us being nice to her and accepting the love we have to give. She wags her tail when we get home and snuggles up for cuddles which is absolutely wonderful.

She loves her walks and enjoys doing her yoga stretches in front of you as she limbers up and reminds you she’s ready!

We had a little holiday to Yorkshire in September. She had a fabulous time with long hikes and snoozes in front of the fire.

We regularly take her to a doggie play field so she can have time off the lead in a secure environment.

We are so happy to have her in our lives and are so grateful to you and all at RR. We can’t imagine our home and life without her.
Bella Jazz 1.jpg
Bella Jazz2.jpg
Bella Jazz3.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Thank you for the update, it's reassuring to see Belle is enjoying life and doing so well.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Gorgeous photos and update Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”