Oliver Ambull x EBT DofB 09.08.18 Cuckfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Oliver Ambull x EBT DofB 09.08.18 Chichester

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Donna and Chris came to meet a certain boy who had really caught their eye.

On meeting, he caught their breath and Oliver has going home
Oliver.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Oliver Ambull x EBT DofB 09.08.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Oliver came back for being strong on the lead.
Donna Hedge

Post by Donna Hedge »

Oliver is such a handsome boy and gave me and my partner Chris lots of laughs indoors and outdoors we had lots of cuddles from him he is such a loveable dog but very strong on lead but let’s hope Oliver gets is forever home very soon he is a gorgeous fun loving dog .
E76F5F6D-43EA-4B60-B128-2C1D889838CA.jpeg
heleny

Post by heleny »

We don't have favourites at the rescue but, if we did, Oliver would be near the top of my list. I have never walked him as I tend to walk the small dogs but I understand he is very strong (as well as beautiful, affectionate, with a gorgeous face). He and I often chat through his kennel doors while he scoffs the sausage treats I take in. I was disappointed to see him back in kennel care today but we all know that there is a strong person out there waiting to take this totally gorgeous boy home.
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

He's EVERYTHING I love in a dog, I didn't find him that strong but I've always walked the big dogs. He's only a baby and a burly bird like me would be over the moon with him love4.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Here is the stunning Oliver enjoying a dip in the stream with walker Jo 😎
DD61C565-70A4-4814-BC7F-F5A65575B4B4.jpeg
167A4DDF-097A-48E6-A4C2-312DD881BB6F.jpeg
April111

Post by April111 »

I took Oliver out at the weekend and again last night and enjoyed good walks.
Oliver is quite dependable, he'll come out of the kennel without fuss, not bothered by the dogs around him, he likes to go and see if George the cat is about and then we're off, at the usual 'active' pace.
Oliver is a large, young dog which means he has energy and just wants to eat up the miles, but he isn't bulshy or without manners and is fine passing people or other dogs.
Not one for small furries by his reaction to squirrels and searching for George the cat, Oliver will flourish in a big dog experienced home that can provide him some routine and regular exercise. Oliver isn't one to hooly around our paddock for hours, he'll happily except cuddles and attention, i really think he'll be a delight to have in the home with the right owner.
Until then, i'll happily remind Oliver what a good boy he is!
ektaylor

Post by ektaylor »

I love spending time with Oliver. He is a wonderful younger boy with a real zest for life. I always paddock him first to let him get rid of some steam before we head out on a walk. I have found he doesn't pull as much when I have given him a longer lead. He will need a family wanting to continue with his training as he is an intelligent boy and I am sure he will flourish in an active, loving family. He is such a beautiful doggo.
Oliver OPT 1.jpg
Oliver OPT 2.jpg
DeeGee68

Post by DeeGee68 »

Gorgeous!!!

positivo1.gif
Broadbean

Post by Broadbean »

Had lovely Oliver to stay friday night. He is such a handsome and loving boy.
We had lots of snuggles and my partner was besotted by him!
Very strong boy on the lead, still needs a bit of work to reduce the pulling and reactiveness to squirrels etc.
Looking forward to when we can have him over again love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”