Rhianna Staffiex DOB 2005 - 2019 South London

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Liv500

Re: Rhianna Staffiex DOB 05 South London

Post by Liv500 »

Ah poor Ringo I am sure he wouldnt! He's such a good boy :biggrin.gif:

For a whole hour on our walk Rhianna insisted on carrying this stick. I tried to suggest little sticks. I tried to persuade her that at 10, with arthritis this stick was the dumbest idea she has ever had. And shes had some pretty dumb ideas. I tried to distract her with treats. But no. Rhianna carried this stick - thwacking everyone she walked past with it - for an hour. Till eventually she decided that was enough, and left it behind to go chase a squirrel.
She's a madam.
Rhianna stick.jpg
She also every evening comes upstairs and yells at me to lift her onto the bed before I clean my teeth. I assumed that this was because she struggled. No. It because when her legs have been playing up she struggled and now she prefers being lifted. I know this because the fox keeps leaving bones on top of a 4ft wall outside my house, and when I let her out she can get on top of that wall from a standing start to try and get the bones.
Obviously I continue to lift her every night onto the bed. What madam wants she must have. ;)
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

My dogs so weird.

Last night she kept whining at me. Getting on and off the sofa and whining and moaning.

I gave her a stroke, but that's not what she wanted. She wasnt saying 'give me attention'.

Eventually she gave my sleeve a little tug and walked over to the dining table, where she pointed with her nose at an apple.

She was asking for an apple.

I gave her the apple. She went to bed and ate it.

Odd odd beast.
Rhianna.jpg
Ladylou

Post by Ladylou »

Oh bless her, she's just so beautiful. :smiley-love029.gif: :smiley-love029.gif: :smiley-love029.gif:
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

She's a clever, clever girl and gorgeous!
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

Last weekend, my beautiful girls and I were asked to be part of a project to create a book about the special relationship between dogs and their owners.

Its will raise funds for the Cinnamon Trust which is a lovely charity. The lady who invited me however, also makes a living out of photographing the relationship between dogs and their owners.

She found my instagram account - which is billions of pics of my dogs, and asked me to be part of the project.

YES! Totally! Have my dogs photographed and actually be IN the photos for once, so I can have pics of us together. OBVS!

We did it last weekend, and these are the results. I am really pleased. I dont know when the book will be published, but I am so flattered that my lovely girls were part of it.
DSC_2580.jpg
Attachments
DSC_3075.jpg
DSC_3071.jpg
DSC_3063.jpg
DSC_3063.jpg
DSC_3037.jpg
DSC_3032.jpg
DSC_2887.jpg
DSC_2809.jpg
DSC_2842.jpg
DSC_2826.jpg
DSC_2746.jpg
DSC_2720.jpg
DSC_2709.jpg
DSC_2580.jpg
DSC_2535.jpg
DSC_2518.jpg
martinaalistair

Post by martinaalistair »

Absolutely amazing photos!!!
Ladylou

Post by Ladylou »

Absolutely beautiful pics Liv. Love the ones on the bench by the lake especially. :smiley-love029.gif:
Liv500

Post by Liv500 »

I made Mum some brazil nut, chocolate brownies as part of her Mothers Day presents.

They smelt amazing.

Rhianna and Tabitha thought so too. Felt like the evilest explaining to these two faces that chocolate is poisonous for dogs.

Next year, Mum is getting liver cake LOL :biggrin.gif:
r&T.jpg
Bertie and Pippa

Post by Bertie and Pippa »

Awwwww bless. How sweet do they look
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Rhianna is 10 this year have you given her a birthday?

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”