Percy Lurcher DofB ?16.09.19 Hornsey North London

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Percy Lurcher DofB ?16.09.19 Hornsey North London

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
percy1DSCF1980a.jpg
Percy's Story: Percy and his 2 siblings were passed on as a 6 week pups as 'surplus to requirements'. They were kept in a kitchen and homed...Percy bounced back within a week and the "Rescuer" had no provision for him. Percy arrived as an emergency. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Percy will be neutered as part of his homing contract at around the 1 year mark, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Percy was in boarding kennels near Gatwick then in foster whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
percy2DSCF1978.jpg
percy3DSCF1981.jpg
percy4DSCF1984a.jpg
Percy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Percy as an emergency intake.

Percy came into our Rescue on 17th November 2019
Percy.jpg
8BBB46EC-410D-40DC-9536-04AC930C6F33.jpeg
Elliesmum

Re: Percy Lurcher pup DofB ?16.09.19 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh bless him, look at that little face [cry.gif] He shouldn't be alone, hope he gets a home very quickly Kiss of love.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Got his 'family today......... 3 lurcher pups same age came in having been abandoned
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

I despair of the human race sometimes .
Bless their hearts . Safe now at least .
Your forever homes will be soon I’m sure ❤️
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

His little face is so cute bless darling you are safe now xxxxxxx
Luella

Post by Luella »

What beautiful markings around his eyes. Poor little fella, let’s hope life treats you better from now on
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Percy and his brothers are staying with me. Percy is the most peaceful of the boys and will move away from the more lively play, he will sit on my lap for as long as I let him or until a brother pushes in. He is happy to share a lap but would rather have undivided attention. A gentle little man with a quiet way about him. He will start lead walking very soon.
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

It was great to be able to wave Percy off to his new life with Mark and Vicki. He's going to have a lovely life, and won't be lonely, with a friend in the form of a little JRT, who's a regular houseguest.
I met the remaining brothers afterwards , and it was obvious that they weren't missing him at all. Thank you Mel and Mike for looking after Percy this week. Just hope that the others all find homes very soon.
IMG_20191207_122319-753x659.jpg
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

So so so happy for Percy. I brought him in at 8 weeks and so glad he didn't have to stay long. Have a happy wonderful long life little man!!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
xxlynne

Re: Percy Lurcher DofB ?16.09.19 Hornsey North London

Post by xxlynne »

Am so happy Percy was the chosen one and first to 'fly' into his home as he was the first to arrive. Happy days. Thank you to all bighug.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”