Coco (Keko) Greyhound DofB ?2015 Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset

Dogs that have found their forever home
Judy

Re: Keko Greyhound DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

I took Keko out again yesterday afternoon, she really is the most gentle kind girl. Whilst out on a couple of occasions we had horses riding by on a narrow path, Keko didn’t react in any way, she waited patiently whilst the horses passed by. We also walked by a field with sheep, I don’t think Keko has met sheep before as she looked at them in a bit of bewilderment but being her usual calm self she carried on her way after having watched them for a short while. This lovely girl really is a dream dog and certainly will be a great companion to her new forever human, I hope that time comes soon. bighug.gif
MacBee

Post by MacBee »

Lovely to see the new pictures of her love4.gif
SarahMc

Post by SarahMc »

Lovely Keko! What a sweet natured dog. I met her today for the first time and we went for a walk with Logan and Denzil. Keko was great even when passing other dogs. She is very affectionate and loves a cuddle.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Keko was my canine companion yesterday at Pets at Home for our fundraising slot. I can honestly say this girl has it all. She has just a calm, friendly nature and all she wants is to be adored. She was amazing meeting both humans and dogs alike and politely ignored the cat on the basket and the rabbits and guinea pigs in the store. Keko really was the best companion I could have asked for and would be an great addition to any house.

FAFD5012-13D7-436B-82C0-2F3503DE2B03.jpeg
SarahMc

Post by SarahMc »

I walked Keko again this morning! She was very excited to get out for a walk and I decided to take her to the paddock. She was VERY happy about this and had a great time doing zoomies! We then took a walk through the woods. She is such a sweet girl.

B8FFBC98-D4E1-4DE2-B4CD-08B57E7E199A.png

3D783237-2B4D-4AF3-BA94-77A1DB095537.png
MacBee

Post by MacBee »

wheyhey.gif love4.gif
Fabulous!
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

So today this beautiful girl caught my eye, prancing around in her kennel and grinning from ear to ear woo.gif] and the instant I met her she absolutely stole my heart ❤️ and now having read her thread I can see that all that meet her have fallen for her too Kiss of love.gif
Keko greeted me enthusiastically, super easy to attach leads and just so excited to be off out for a walk.
I cannot find enough fabulous words to describe just how wonderful Keko is, from the start to the finish of our walk she had me smiling. She has obviously gained in confidence, no real nerves just loads of lovely excited jumping and oh my goodness that smile, Keko is a dog who smiles with her whole face and body love4.gif
Keko seems to love everyone and everything, we passed walkers, joggers and the postman, as soon as she spots a human her tail starts to wag, she desperately wants to make friends, such a lovely girl.
Not ready to take Keko back to her kennel we visited the paddock, she definitely enjoyed some zoomies but what this lovely girl enjoys more than anything is cuddles, proper full on cuddles, you can wrap your arms around her and she just melts into you, this beauty has so much love to give and I dare anyone to experience those cuddle and not fall had over heels in love with her Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Re: Coco (Keko) Greyhound DofB ?2015 Sandhurst Berks

Post by xxlynne »

Coco had a lovely walk in the winter sunshine with Fiona and Graham today. She then met Keira lickle Staffie and they were very happy to share the fresh air and walk.

Coco soon was packing her little suitcase and stepping into her car with her wonderful new friends and guardians.
IMG_5426.JPG
IMG_5428.JPG
positivo1.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh wow how wonderful, I was absolutely blown away by Coco (Keko) when I walked her last week Kiss of love.gif
So pleased that she didn't have to wait too long and now has a lovely family to call her own.
Thank you for taking this darling girl home love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

A lovely dog, you are very lucky. Have a wonderful life Coco
:havefun.gif: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi: [0128.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”