Bobby (Chester) Staffiex DofB 11.08.19 Crowborough E Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Emily111

Re: Bobby Chester Staffiex DofB 11.08.19 Crowborough E Sussex

Post by Emily111 »

Not missing out on any of Frank's walks. Bobby joins in the rucksack I wear on my front, giving him the perfect view and alot of attention! A walk definitely takes alot longer now with everyone wanting to stop to say hello!
Not missing out on any of Frank's walks. Bobby joins in the rucksack I wear on my front, giving him the perfect view and alot of attention! A walk definitely takes alot longer now with everyone wanting to stop to say hello!
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Absolutely gorgeous pics. Bobby is a dazzler! Your girls look so happy to have him xxx
Emily111

Post by Emily111 »

Bobby has been with us now for just over 6 months and we couldn't imagine life without him. He brings so much fun and laughter to the house. He is such a clown and makes us laugh all the time. I never met such an affectionate,loving dog. He follows us round the house like a shadow and is loving everyone being at home all the time during this time of isolation. He is going to struggle when school starts up again and the house is childless again all day. Bobby is so use to having everyone at home all the time he looks so upset if we go off for a bike ride that doesn't include him!
It has taken Bobby a while to find his love for walking but I think the winter is to blame for this, Bobby hates being cold, wet and having the wind flapping inside his ears. Bobby would look at me like I'm crazy if I was to even think of going for a walk in the rain and he would choose the far nicer option of sitting under Chris's desk whilst he works in front of the heater. Bobby loved to ride in the buggy and would happily sit there for an entire walk to hide from the winter weather! He hasn't forgotten his love of the buggy and will catch a sneaky ride every now and then, but he does really enjoy going for walks now and starting to need a long walk to tire him out. He does look at Frank very oddly on a walk when Frank decides he is too hot and needs a swim. Bobby will now go in and get just his feet wet but I think a few more months and he might turn into a swimmer like Frank.
Bobby is missing his puppy classes and was doing really well and I found he was a very quick learner, we are looking forward to starting these up again when we are allowed to.
He loves playing with Frank and it has given Frank his puppy side back. If I find something chewed it is more often that not frank (never chewed anything before bob) , he is thinking he will get away with it with bobby to blame I think.
Bob is so affectionate and always wanting a cuddle on my lap. He can't wait for 7pm and to jump into Rubys bed at bedtime and he will lie with her until she has gone to sleep before coming to find me for a cuddle on the sofa. I know it's the kids bedtime without even looking at a clock as Bob will be guiding to their bedrooms!

It would be lovely to hear an update on Bobby's mum Janice and his brothers and sisters.

rsz_1screenshot_20200424-081314.jpg

rsz_img_20200313_204330.jpg

rsz_1rsz_img_20200303_075637.jpg

rsz_rsz_img_20200422_090138.jpg

rsz_rsz_2img_20200425_182111.jpg

rsz_rsz_img_20200319_112904.jpg

rsz_1rsz_img_20200204_125400.jpg

rsz_screenshot_20200422-090745 (1).jpg
gsdlover

Post by gsdlover »

Really lovely update Emily love4.gif

I have got some Equafleece coats for Rox, as she hates the rain and cold too!! They are brilliant as they are lovely and fleecy but waterproof too.

May bump into you sometime in Walshes Park x
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

What beautiful photos, and how he's grown! :nicethread.gif: thumbs.gif Heart fill with love.gif] bighug.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Wow hasn’t he grown and so beautiful 😍
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Gorgeous photos . He’s getting big! And oh so handsome

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”