Roxy Staffie x DofB 05.05.09 Plumstead

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
heleny

Re: Roxy Staffie x DofB 05.05.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

What a lovely, calm, gorgeous girl! Roxy and I walked around the woodland walk in the rain. She does look sad but hopefully will be homed soon. She would make a lovely addition to anyone's home and family. blu1.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I absolutely love this dog! I was on my way home and decided to give her some treats but she was so pleased to see me that I had to slip on her harness, clip on her leads and take her to the paddock. She loves playing with balls and really enjoyed her walk. We had a quick cuddle in the hut, a stroll round the woodland walk and then I put her back. She is calm, friendly, and totally lovely. Wasted in kennels - come on someone read this girl's details and see if you could be the really lucky person to take her home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Roxy gives such lovely greetings when you approach and enter her pen. She is easy to harness and loves her walks. Today was no exception. I have only walked this lovely girl twice but she greets me like an old friend, like someone she loves and trusts. She is so easy to walk - no pulling, receptive to my voice. It was so muddy today and so we walked down the road to the entrance to the woods. I must admit she doesn't like noise too much and clearly wasn't taken with traffic noise especially huge lorries which approached us from behind. In the calm of the woods she relaxed again but did not like it when we were almost overtaken by a cantering horse and barked a bit. We met two off lead dogs which worried me more than her but she is not too keen on meeting dogs she doesn't know. We were out for well over an hour today and during this time she munched on lots of grass. I love this girl. I can't wait to walk her again. Must admit she would be an asset to any family. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

39428C72-8E6F-46F7-B4AE-BE47D813639A.jpeg
7F626166-54CE-44B9-AF9B-AD185173A866.jpeg
Everyone has been telling me what a lovely little girl Roxy is and today I finally got the opportunity to take her out and about for some R & R. I’m pleased to confirm that Roxy well and truly lived up to her reputation as she is just the most darling dog. She decided to bring her tennis ball with her on our walk and proudly carried it with her. First item of her agenda was a very long wee. Bless her she obviously didn’t want to go in her kennel and must have been holding it for quite a while. After this we started our walk and I discovered very quickly that Roxy doesn’t like mud and so we adjusted our route and headed down the lane instead. About half way down Roxy decided that was far enough away from the kennels and bless her gently turned around and gave me a little tug back the way we’d come. Roxy walks so well on lead, staying by you side and regularly checking in. Once back at base we headed towards the paddock but it was busy so instead I took Roxy for cuddles in the poets hut which Roxy thoroughly enjoyed, alone with some ball chewing. We did get a chance at end to go in the paddock but Roxy was more interested in having a good chew on her ball and a tickle. Eventually it was time to take Roxy back to her kennel. She really didn’t want to go but understood and gave me a lovely final cuddle before we said our goodbyes.

This girl really is amazing in every way and will make a wonderful addition to a home.
xxlynne

Re: Roxy Staffie x DofB 05.05.09 Plumstead

Post by xxlynne »

Melissa and Stephen have opened their arms to offer an older Staffie their retirement home ....

k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif and little Roxy was their choice and she is smiling tonight as she enjoys the comfort and warmth of their hearts and home.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

So pleased for Beautiful Roxy :D

Be happy all xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Roxy update

Post by Roxy update »

Hello everyone at rescue remedies, just to give u an update on the lovely Roxy who came home with us in Tuesday evening. Roxy is loving her new home and is being a very good girl. She enjoyed her visit to the pet shop to get all her new stuff, and even helped herself to a tennis ball. She especially likes her new bed, which she is snuggled up in now. I am currently trying to work out how to post some pics. She has enjoyed her walks so far and gets very happy and rolls around the floor once you have got her ready to go out. Thank you all at rescue remedies, Roxy is absolutely adorable and such a sweet little thing.

love4.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update. ..thank you bighug.gif Kiss of love.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Ahhh - I get such a warm feeling just thinking about Roxy in her lovely, warm, loving home. Thank you. She is a dog who deserves all things good and she is clearly going to get them and be very happy. thumbs.gif love4.gif :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”