Princess Staffie x DofB 2008 12th August 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
anne

Re: Princess Staffie x DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Princess only wanted to walk a short distance today but every minute spent with her is precious and valued. She is such a special, wonderful girl. love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
princessDSCF3776.jpg
Orla

Post by Orla »

My luck was in on Friday again as I had the wonderful Princess first on my list woo.gif]
Princess hasn’t wanted to walk too far sometimes recently but yesterday she was up for a long walk and so I made the most of it, walking up lanes and footpaths I’d never tried before and Princess trotted along quite happily by my side... her walk to heel skills are AMAZING. We saw horses and came across lots of new smells and sights, all of which Princess explored with endearing curiosity. Love this girl as we all do at RR ♥️
3A5FFC20-06B1-4F0C-990B-9582C5032B01.jpeg
Darren1

Post by Darren1 »

I had my second walk with the lovely Princess yesterday thumbs.gif

What a lovely girl she is, Very well behaved on the lead and a pleasure to walk, She loves to stop for some fuss and biscuits! We had a lovely walk through he woods and were out for just over an hour, She's going to make someone a very loving companion love4.gif
Biscuit time!!
Biscuit time!!
Princess2.jpg
JamesShears

Post by JamesShears »

I love spending time with Princess, she loves a little run if you can keep up with her. Her run is more of a fast bounce but she looks so happy when running about and playing.
20200325_123137-01.jpeg
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Bless her . Such a beautiful girl can’t believe she hasn’t found her forever home yet . Please God it’ll be soon
KarenS

Re: Princess Staffie x DofB 2008 Reigate Temp Foster

Post by KarenS »

What a wonderful time we are having with Princess and if we were allowed only one word to describe her it would be "Superstar". She is the perfect house guest and as I am writing this she is next to me watching what I am doing. Princess is enjoying lots of walks and is an absolute joy to be with. I have never attempted attaching photos before but hopefully I have done it correctly so that you can see how we are getting on!
Tyre in woods 01.jpg
On duvet.jpg
On chair.JPG
In field 02.jpg
In field 01.jpg
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

So pleased to see this lovely lady is out of kennels and in foster. Thank you so much love4.gif thumbs.gif bighug.gif
Orla

Post by Orla »

Oh Karen it’s fabulous to see you’ve got Princess in foster!! She’s such a star and I’m so happy you’re having fun together 👏👏
Stevesmj

Post by Stevesmj »

Haven't seen The Princess for a while. Looks like she's getting the works :havefun.gif: Good for her. Vid taken last month.
KarenS

Post by KarenS »

Well another week has sped by with the lovely Princess. She makes no demands other than wanting to be with you so wherever you are, she will be there - my new best friend! I think she can tell the time though as she always seem to know when it is 5 o'clock - dinner time!! love4.gif
Princess did take a fancy to our tree this week when we were playing ball with her, fortunately not a prized bonsai specimen, rather a tree that we were told 20 years ago should be felled, looks like it might be coming down after all!!!
We have been making the most of our time together walking, playing, eating well, sleeping, lots of cuddles and she loves being groomed too. So, so delighted to have Princess with us, a very special girl indeed. Kiss of love.gif
Sleeping on chair 01.JPG
In garden 01.jpg
Playing in garden 1.jpg
Standing on footpath 01.JPG
Sitting on footpath 01.JPG

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”