Karma AmBull x ?Rottie DofB 13.08.18 Horley

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Karma AmBull x ?Rottie DofB 13.08.18 Horley

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
karma1DSCF8394.jpg
Karma's Story: Karma was rescued from living in a motor repair garage but his saviour didn't have the right circumstance for him so found him a safe rescue place. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Karma is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Karma was in boarding kennels near Gatwick and Then in foster as a single dog whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
karma2DSCF8398.jpg
karma3DSCF8389.jpg
karma4DSCF8399.jpg
karma5DSCF8390.jpg
Karma's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were approached if we could help Karma urgently as he had nowhere to go.
SarahW

Re: Karma AmBull x ?Rottie DofB 17.08.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahW »

I was the lucky one that got to walk Karma yesterday. I enjoyed our first walk and paddock time so much that I did it again after when Andy joined me at the kennels later in the day.

Karma is handshy especially in his kennel. But by the second time I got him out he was letting me touch him all over without flinching. He got more confident with me and Andy coming to sit with us on the grass in the paddock. He liked chasing the football and running with it in his chops.

He also enjoyed rolling in the grass and a belly rub.

He is strong but walks nicely on the lead. He is a wonderful dog that will blossom in the home.

So chilled on the lead

Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Another vid of Karma, meeting Andy in the paddock yesterday.

natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Met Karma today and he was a pleasure to take out! In the heat we just took a short walk and a trip to the paddock. Karma is a strong boy but for the most part is manageable and well mannered on the lead. He was happy to be out in the paddock and explored all over before coming over for cuddles. As you can see in the photos he found the ball thrower more interesting than the tennis balls! 0002.gif]
Lovely friendly boy who enjoys the company of people and so so handsome!

IMG_20190826_150917934_20190827013740503.jpg

IMG_20190826_151356208_20190827013752097.jpg
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Karma has changed so much in the week since I last saw him. He is much more confident and less scared in his kennel. he wasn't handshy at all yesterday. I think he is realising that he can trust us at RR to never hurt him and that he will only have friends from now on.

I got kiss and cuddles yesterday but the best was watching him play! He is quite the clown and loves to run and play with tennis balls. So wonderful to see the true dog he is come out. I think he is wonderful! Kiss of love.gif

Kayleigh93x

Post by Kayleigh93x »

Walked this beautiful boy today with my mum he has such beautiful eyes love4.gif. Easy to put leads on and get out of kennel make sure Ivan & Alfie are shut in. Lovely to walk no pulling on the lead stops every 5 minutes to wee up things roflmao.gif. Keeps looking back to check me or my mum was coming if you was a long way he would stop and wait for one of us such a cutie bighug.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Karma walked with Louise this morning accompanied by Frankie and I. Initially Karma was a little wary of Frankie, but Frankie soon put him at ease and within 10 minutes they were both rolling around in the grass having loads of fun. They both had us in stitches as every time we tried to walk on, one or the other or both would throw themselves on the ground for another roll. It was a slow walk punctuated by much rolling and sniffing but the boys were having such a great time we didn't mind one bit.
karma1DSCF9658.jpg
karma2DSCF9656.jpg
karma3DSCF9653.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Love the pics from Anne. Just shows what time at RR can do to bring out the joy in a dog that hasn't know much before!

I took Karma to the paddock yesterday evening. I love seeing this boy open up and gain confidence. He really is gentle and starting to be affectionate. He enjoyed cuddles and rolling in the grass. Love him Kiss of love.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Ioving these posts . What. Gorgeous boy he is x
anne

Re: Karma AmBull x ?Rottie DofB 13.08.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Karma seems to enjoy sharing his walks with a canine companion and today he walked with Buster. Karma took a few minutes to settle down after the excitement of heading out for a walk and he was happy to walk ahead of Buster. Once we got into the long grass, Karma had a great time rolling around and was keen to ask Buster to join in. Buster just looked on calmly which was the perfect reaction for Karma to remain relaxed and focussed on his walk. The boys enjoyed a lovely long walk together with plenty of sniffing and marking along the way.
karma1DSCF0152.jpg
karma2DSCF0154.jpg
karma3DSCF0159.jpg
karma4DSCF0161.jpg
karma5DSCF0163.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”