Many Thanks to the HOMING TEAM

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Many Thanks to the HOMING TEAM

Post by xxlynne »

Just wanted to say how grateful we all are to the Homing Team. Dianna and June work so hard day and night to secure our dogs their homes. They are very professional in their approach, and have to bring families down to the realism of commitment and tolerance in supporting a new dog into a new lifestyle; very often with skill deficits. They are helping families to understand what taking in a Rescue Dog involves and helping them to appreciate the attributes they need in their next dog. It is very demanding and intensive work. They don't look for acknowledgement...they simply smile when another one of our needy dogs finds their rightful forever owners.

Every dog owes their happiness to their dedication behind the scenes planning all the logistics in vetting; family members, regime, facilities and lifestyle. They are involved arrangements to meet and the procedure involved to process the adoption.

Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
Sarahk

Re: Many Thanks to the HOMING TEAM

Post by Sarahk »

thumbs.gif echo that thumbs.gif

By the end of this week it looks like we’ll reach 275 homings so far this year - this time last year we were at 279, so we’re still on track with our record year last year - phenomenal work woo.gif]

Thats 1.2 dogs every day this year or an average of...
8.4 homings every week LOVE stats like that - mega phenomenal woo.gif]

:thanks.gif: :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: positivo1.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

The homing team has a tough job. Thank you for what you do ☺️
clairek

Post by clairek »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Well said. You have made my family complete over the years

Toby Arnie Micky and Gyp.
They our world and are there because of people like you we are forever grateful
❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️
MaryB

Post by MaryB »

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you've had a successful year you're doing a wonderful job! Here's hoping for a successful 2020.

I'm still chuckling, five months on at having met and taken home a dog (Maxx) at Dianne's suggestion! I think he's a better match than anything I thought I fancied.. He makes me laugh every day.

As I live out of your area, I had several phone calls in lieu of a home visit. Despite having had a Patterjack for 17 years, I learned a great deal about Terriers from Dianne most of which I have since put into practice.

Thanks once again from me and a very happy Maxx (Patterjack)
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Amazing ladies you are love4.gif without you the doggie world would be a sadder place Kiss of love.gif
Paula S

Post by Paula S »

I just want to say Thank you so much . I have recommended you to other people also .Thank you so much for my beautiful boy Tiny x
lynneplym

Post by lynneplym »

Bless you for doing what you do and finding the best fit for these gorgeous dogs. I hope to be speaking with you over the coming months. We lost our Staffie boy Floyd at the beginning of April and are still grieving at the moment but look forward to feeling that special love again soon. Reading about the dogs and their antics makes me smile but my husband still can't bear to look. We'll get there, and when we do we will be straight to you. The care and love you provide for these dogs is a beautiful thing.

Last bumped by xxlynne on Wed 10 May 2023 17:21.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”