Wilma Westie x Yorkie DofB ?09 Littlehampton

Dogs that have found their forever home
jackierollinson

Re: Wilma Westie x Yorkie DofB ?09 Guildford Kenns

Post by jackierollinson »

Today was my second time walking Wilma. She is utterly adorable, listens well to commands, and best of all gives the best kisses and cuddles. She’s easy to harness and walks beautifully by your side. Why is she in kennels? Her forever sofa is hopefully not far away she’ll make the most loyal companion she’s has so much love to give! Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Wilma Westie x Yorkie DofB ?09 Guildford

Post by xxlynne »

Alison and Chris have fallen in love with little Wilma! So Wilma has gone home to meet their cats Thomas, Matilda and Casper (lovely names!) Wilma will be going through a name change if she continues to settle Signs are very good!
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

Today Wilma came home with us! She has been spoiled, brushed and given lots of love to help her settle into her new home. Its been quite a day for her, finding her way around our home and meeting our 3 cats. Tomorrow we will show her around the neighbourhood and introduce her to the lovely woods across the road where we can have quiet walks. Some pictures will be added very soon! k2727.gif
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

Day 3 - All going very well with Wilma, she has had a bath, been out learning the lovely walks in the village and a visit to Pets at Home to be spoilt. Whilst in the store she met several other dogs and all was friendly, particularly with a small black and tan dog! The cats have accepted her quite well. I don't think Wilma quite knew what to do when Thomas decided to go up to her and brush himself against her lol! We will wait and see if the other 2 cats do the same in time. I think Wilma is enjoying her quiet and comfortable home :dog-115.gif:
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely to hear how well she has settled and that the cats have accepted her Kiss of love.gif
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

I'm so delighted to hear that Wilma has got herself a super family & new life! wheyhey.gif
Look forward to seeing pictures. Have fun together!
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

Day 11 - All is going very well with Wilma. No problems experienced with the cats. Yesterday we took her to visit my mum, Wilma made herself at home almost immediately by having a good look all round the house and running around my mums spacious garden. She did keep the pigeons at bay, my mum has about 30 visiting her garden. Wilma decided she didn't want them in the garden lol! Mum loved her and spoiled her with treats. On the way home we paid a visit to Pets at Home to get some vitamins to put in Wilma's food. She enjoys making friends with other dogs (not so keen on those that are not on a lead - understandable!). We love her to bits! love4.gif
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Lovely update. ..thank you bravo1.gif
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

We have had Wilma a month now. She is doing fine, enjoying her walks across the common, meeting other dogs, some she likes others not so much! She has got a little bit cheeky and given the chance pinches cat food, treats and anything else she finds! We are being very careful not to give her opportunities. Wilma does love her sleep, she snores well! She sleeps on our bed and hardly moves all night long, doesn't like getting up too early either! I will post some pictures very soon.
clairek

Post by clairek »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Go Wilma so happy for all of you

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”